Add the ability to sort the posts by context rather than descending date.
|Author:||LordPretender (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.6.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.6.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-09-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 573|
Click to start download
From the backend, in the widget management page : There is severals options in order to display (or not) items in the drop-down list.
From the frontend, in the widget area.
From the backend, when editing a category : There is a dropdown list in order to select the default order.
- A spanish translation was missing.
- The plugin is now available in spanish !
- Support link added.
- Plugin entirely re-encoded.
- It is now possible to define the default order for taxonomies (eg : category, tag, …).
- Posts ordered by title were not ordered correctly since the previous release.
- Sticky post were not display first anymore.
- posts ordered by modification date display now the newer one first.
- It is now possible to order randomly.
- The widget name on the management widget page was a wrong one.
- The widget is now not displayed in pages, posts and attachments.
- The first version of the plugin.