Post Thumbnail Extras: little things that make using them easier
|Author:||sewpafly (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.0.x|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-04-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||10 244|
Click to start download
- Provides a shortcode for embedding post-thumbnails. Authors can quickly change pictures in posts without wading through HTML. This can be awesome in several ways: if your post-thumbnails change the width or height due to a theme change, or if you have cropped them with another tool -- this will always pull wordpress' latest image).
- Includes a hook into the media library to create the above shortcode.
- Add new post thumbnails via WordPress Settings → Media.
Submit any other ideas at https://github.com/sewpafly/post-thumbnail-extras/issues.
In Settings → Media, click the plus sign to add a new post thumbnail.
Update the width/height and whether or not the post-thumbnail should be cropped to an exact size. (If the width or height is set to 0, that boundary constraint is not enforced). Make sure you click the "Save Changes" button so that the changes are stored in the database.
In the media editor, you can choose to insert a shortcode of a single picture with the "Insert shortcode" button.
Did you even test this?
Yes. No. Sort of. Thanks for asking. But let me know if you’re having problems and I’ll see what I can do.
ptx_html_attrsfilter for modifying the html output
- Fixed the
shortcode_attsso that the
shortcode_atts_ptxfilter will fire
- Updated for wordpress 3.8
- Added code to check for pending operations on the Options → Media screen.
- Added alignment and link options to the shortcode
- WordPress 3.6-beta2 fix
- Shortcode Creation with the Media Library
- Display post thumbnail information for thumbnails created by other plugins and themes
- CRUD (Create/Read/Update/Delete) operations on post-thumbnails
- Initial cut