Dynamically activate the selected plugins for each page. Response will be faster by filtering plugins.
|Author:||enomoto@celtislab (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-04-2015|
|Total downloads:||15 490|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
- Upload the
plugin-load-filterfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Set up from
Plugin Load Filterto be added to the Plugins menu of Admin mode.
- This plugin is required PHP 5.3 or higher
- This plugin to automatically activated as must-use plugin installed plf-filter.php file to MU-plugins folder. Depending on the permissions of the folders and files there is a possibility that it is not possible to install the plf-filter.php file.
- There is also plugins that can not be filtering, such as cache plugins or must-use plugins.
URL Filter is normally all active. It is used when there is a plugin that you want to deactive specially for requests such as REST API, Ajax, AMP, etc.
- REST API(wp-json) / Heartbeat(admin-ajax) / Ajax(admin-ajax) / amp / url 1-3 (custom url keyword)
In the Page Type Filter, you can choose from two types of filters as needed (Filter Registration)
- Admin Page : Register the plugins to be used only in admin page.
- Page Type : Register the plugins for selecting whether to activate each Page type or Post. Page Type registration plugins are once blocked, but is activated by
Page Type filter Activationsetting.
Select the plugins from
Page Type Filterregistration to activate (Page Type filter Activation)
- Desktop/Mobile Filter : plugins to be used only in desktop/moble device. (wp_is_mobile function use)
- Select the plugins that you want to activate for each Page type or Post Format type or Custom Post type.
- Can be selected plugins to activate from Post content editing screen
- Please perform sufficient test whether the setting is working as expected.
- Please also check the operation if you add or remove a plugin.
- Filter priority : URL Filter > Admin Page > Each Post Filter > Page Type Filter
- 2018-8-15 Meta Boxes CSS adjustment when using gutenberg editor.
- 2018-6-6 Fixed. Exclude plugin_load_filter action from Ajax URL Filter.
- 2018-5-23 Fixed bug that the filter did not work on bbPress private page, and URL filter priority modification.
- 2018-5-11 Add REST API and Ajax request judgment function to URL filter (incompatible with old version).
- 2017-5-11 Add confirmation dialog to clear setting button. And Fix regular expression for AMP / URL page judgment.
- 2017-1-20 AMP/URL page filter support. And addition of monitoring process of “rewrite_rule” data for custom post type.
- 2016-10-21 fix. Archive of judgment miss (category, tag), and corresponding at the time of custom post type used to “rewrite_rules”, “wp_post_statuses”.
- 2016-08-31 Multisite support.
- 2016-06-20 When the plugin update, has been fixed because there was a case of plf-filter file of MU-plugins folder is not updated
- 2016-06-17 Change user interface option settings. And is_embed template support. (Filter for WP Embed content card API)
- 2016-04-18 WP4.5 support. (get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5! change wp_get_current_user)
- 2015-07-23 Code cleanups (Stop the use of transient API cache of intermediate processing data)
- 2015-04-30 Change user interface option settings screen.
- 2015-04-22 Exclude GET request(with? Parameters) to the home page from the filter. For example, Link to download the Download Manager plugins.
- 2015-04-16 Release