Add and remove a bundle of plugins with a single click. Makes site setup a breeze.
|Author:||raisonon (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-11-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Download and activate multiple plugins from the WP repository in one go. Then deactivate in one go as well. Fantastic for setting up new sites.
- Choose from our favourite bundles
- Create your own using your own JSON feed
- Submit your favourite bundles to be added to the feed
Please note this is in active development. We welcome all ideas. Please get in touch with ideas on how to improve or the bundles you would like to see integrated.
Can I make my own feed?
- You sure can. Head to the settings tab and choose to add your custom feed. There is an example feed in the plugin folder called json_examples
Can you add a bundle to the list?
- We’d love to add more bundles to the list – drop us an email with your favourite bundle and we’ll add it. Contact us here: http://raison.co/contact
This is cool but I can make it better
- Awesome – head over to https://github.com/raisonon/plugin-bundles where you can contribute to the plugin
- First Upload to Repo