Integrate your Picatic event into your WordPress site.
|Author:||Picatic E-Ticket Inc. (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-11-2014|
|Total downloads:||2 388|
Click to start download
Authentication - Get an API key from your Picatic account.
Cache - Cache settings for the plugin.
Sell Tickets To Your Event - Widget to show ticket purchasing for your event.
Upcoming Events - Widget to show your upcoming events.
Shortcodes - Shortcode to embed ticket purchasing for your event.
Shortcodes - Shortcode to show your upcoming events.
Sell Tickets - How your ticket purchasing is displayed with default styling.
Upcoming Events - How your upcoming events are displayed with default styling.
- Install this plugin from the wordpress directory.
- Obtain an API key from your Picatic.com account from here: https://www.picatic.com/manage/users/applications
- Enter your API key under the plugins options section
Do I need an account with Picatic to use this plugin?
You sure do, but accounts are free so give us a try.
- Fix bug where ticket descriptions were not being displayed event when selected to display
- Fixed an issue where the plugin wouldn’t work due to dependency autoload not working
- Having a minimum purchase quantity on a ticket now also gives an option of 0 so you don’t have to purchase a ticket you don’t want to purchase
- Compatibility update for WordPress 4.8
- Fixed issue with number of active events showing up being limited to only 20
- Minor bug fix of incompatible func call
- Major style update to make the look and feel of the plugin more in line with Picatic.com.
- Cache clearing. Having trouble getting your event data to show recent changes? Now you can clear the cached event data to force a refetch and show your new changes.
- Events listing widget is now sorted by start date ascending
- Fix broken image asset
- Compatibility update for WordPress 4.6
- Fixed a dependency bug causing fatal error on activation
- Sort events listing by start date
- Compatibility update for WordPress 4.3
- Fixed ticket index that prevented tickets from properly being added to the checkout cart
- Free tickets now appear
- Fixed font dependency
- Tweaked so the update shows up
- Fixed error with using wrong options tag for API requests
- Minor copy updates
- Fixed issue with missing files for shortcode integration with TinyMCE
- Minor content and asset revisions
- Initial public release. Enjoy!