With Paymill you are able to provide credit card based payments for your customers. German users can use ELV payment, too.
|Author:||Matthias Reuter firstname.lastname@example.org (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-06-2013|
|Total downloads:||13 922|
Click to start download
Pay Button Common Settings
Pay Button Products Settings
Pay Button Shipping Settings
Cart66 lite Payment Form
Is this plugin for free?
This plugin is for free and licensed to GPL.
It’s open source following the GPL policy.
How can I revert all changes or reset the plugin?
Paymill for WordPress brings an uninstall routine which allows completely removing all data generated by the plugin from WordPress. This is a great feature for a plugin reset, too which helps if there were upgrade or go live issues. You just have to go to your WordPress Admin Dashboard -> Plugins Overview and deactivate Paymill for WordPress. After that, a “delete” Link will appear which allows completely removing Paymill for WordPress.
Does this plugin calls to another server?
Yes. As Pamill is a payment service provider, it is absolutely required to call home to make sure that the payments are valid.
We are talking about three different reasons for calling home:
- PAYMILL PHP Bridge finishes the order and delivers the generated token to the PAYMILL server.
- For security purposes there is a feature which delivers WordPress version number and PAYMILL Plugin version number upon payment process. This will give us the ability to warn paymill merchants who are using a very outdated WordPress version or about known security holes in specific version when still using them.
Are there any fees for payments?
Merchants must create an account on https://www.paymill.com/ to use the payment service.
The TEST mode is for free, but there are “per payment” fees in LIVE mode, see https://www.paymill.com/en-gb/pricing/
Do customers need to create an account for payment?
No. PAYMILL allows payments without annoying your customers creating an account.
They’ll just fill out the payment fields on your checkout-page – that’s all.
Does this plugin redirects the users to PAYMILL for payment?
No. PAYMILL allows payment directly through your website without any extra redirects etc.
Does this plugin supports 3D secure?
Yes. Please note that you can test 3D secure feature on LIVE mode only.
The TEST mode always gives a positive feedback on 3D secure.
Which Credit Cards are supported?
Depending on your country and account status, the following credit card provider are currently supported: American Express, CB, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Maestro, MasterCard, VISA
What is SEPA and why it’s supported?
SEPA is a European banking service and stands for “Single Euro Payments Area”.
This is a very convenience payment solution for European users, as credit cards are not very common in Europe compared to e.g. USA.
Is there a update-safe way to edit language files?
Yes, just copy language files from /wp-content/plugins/paymill/lib/translate/ as draft to customize into /wp-content/languages/paymill/
Can I use shortcodes to display the Pay Button?
Yes, here’s an example shortcode with all currently available parameters: ‘[paymill_pb title=”test title” products_list=”1,2″]’
Are there actions/filters/hooks in the Pay Button?
Yes, all of them have 1 parameter as array with several vars.
You may use var_dump to get their content and structure.
How can I customize the Pay Button?
The Pay Button is made for customizing and you should make intensive use of CSS to cutomize it.
Additionally, you may want to replace the default order form with your own. Create a
custom theme file on ‘THEME_DIR/paymill/pay_button.php’ (it will replace ‘/paymill/lib/tpl/pay_button.php’)
Does WooCommerce Subscriptions Integration allows setup fees? How are Coupons applied?
Yes, but it’s working through a workaround. There are two transactions made, one for the subscription and one for initial fee.
Subscriptions fee cannot be changed, even through coupons. Please be aware that coupons are working on initial fee only.
- WooCommerce: several bugs fixed
- WooCommerce: bug fixed: checkout submit action error
- Bridge: compatibility to new standard
- WooCommerce: Webhook Failure improvements
- WooCommerce: Better Multi-Step-Checkout support
- PayButton: Error on Checkout fixed
- Readme: ELV support no longer listed
- WooCommerce: Error while Webhook Execution fixed
- Common: Advanced Settings added
- Common: “Do not load CSS” moved to Advanced Settings
- Common: New Advanced Settings: Set “Custom Form Key” and “Custom Submit Key”
- WooCommerce: Support for WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.0
- WooCommerce: Unnecessary Preauthorization for single credit card payments removed
- WooCommerce: PayPal support added
- PayButton: “Parameter is mandatory” issue fixed
- PayButton: Amount of products limited to 10 fixed to unlimited again
- WooCommerce: Doubled payments issue fixed
- WooCommerce: Client handling for guest orders fixed
- WooCommerce: Zero Amount Error fixed
- MarketPress: Error upon payment activation fixed
- WooCommerce: Official support for custom intervals (e.g. every 3rd month) added
- WooCommerce: Different bugs in order processing and subscription handling fixed
- Common: Integration of PayFrame to enable use of SAQ A for easier PCI DSS 3.0 compliance.
- Subscriptions: “required_offer_or_amount_and_currency_and_interval” error fixed
- WooCommerce: Error Management Fix
- Common: Checkout Form fix
- WooCommerce: Error Management on Checkout fixed
- WooCommerce: Subscription Handling reviewed and optimized
- Common: Support for PCI DSS 3.0 (iframe-based credit card form)
- WooCommerce: Several improvements and bugfixes
- Common: Update to v2.1 Paymill API
- WooCommerce: Support for Subscription Product End Settings, only newly created subscriptions will be affected. Old subscriptions need to be terminated manually on Paymill Dashboard
- WooCommerce: Support for Subscription pause/start, thanks to https://twitter.com/osma
- WooCommerce: Several minor bugfixes contributed by https://twitter.com/osma
- WooCommerce: Subscriptions-Support added for order delivery date plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/order-delivery-date-for-woocommerce/
- Common: Benchmark error fixed
- WooCommeerce: 3Dsecure amount mismatch issue fixed
- WooCommerce: Separated Payment for order feature support
- Common: Debug Mode now has no effect when not activated
- Cart66: Final released
- Common: Some Error Messages were not displayed – fixed
- Common: ELV/SEPA issue in checkout fixed
- Cart66: Alpha released
- WooCommerce: Now shows shop domain in transaction description of Paymill dashboard.
- Common: Several minor fixes and tweaks.
- MarketPress: Final released
- WooCommerce: Subscription Cancellation within WooCommerce “My Account” page results in error – fixed
- MarketPress: Beta released
- Common: Allows overriding language files by placing them into /wp-content/languages/paymill/
- PayButton: Order Form optimized
- PayButton: Feature for price/currency format
- Shopp: Paymill as Payment Gateway wasn’t recognized due to last changes in shopplugin – fixed
- Shopp: Errors wasn’t shown on checkout process – fixed
- Shopp: Compatibility with new checkout button achieved
- WooCommerce: Issue with order completion fixed
- WooCommerce: Switching live/test-modes results in “offer not found” – fixed
- Common: Error Management issues fixed
- MarketPress: Alpha included
- WooCommerce: Maintenance tab added to check webhook status.
- Common: Translation issues fixed
- Common: Don’t load default CSS feature fixed
- Common: “Client not found” issue fixed
- Common: Preauths for credit card validation will no longer stay when unused. They will be used (and differences refunded) or removed.
- WooCommerce: pay-per-payment support for subscriptions
- WooCommerce: inactive checkout button fixed
- Common: Minor bugs fixed
- Common: Paymill logo now inside checkout form to give payment logos more space.
- WooCommerce: order status for normal products (non-subscription) did not switched to processing after payment – fixed
- Common: Payment Type Buttons will appear more intelligent
- WooCommerce: support for German Market added
- Major Update!
- Common: payment channel SEPA added
- Common: update to new API PHP Wrapper
- Common: better theme support
- MagicMembers: released as final
- WooCommerce: many bugs fixed, support for webhooks added
- PayButton: completely rewritten
- Common: “Fatal error: Call to a member function payment_complete() on a non-object” fixed
- Common: Installation Manual updated
- Common: “Error Multiple Primary Key Defined” on Update fixed
- WooCommerce: Checkout form background color fixed
- WooCommerce: Error “notDigits: ‘-16045’ must contain only digits” fixed
- Pay Button: Submit Button will be hidden on submit (and shown again by error) to avoid double orders.
- Magic Members: Beta available. The B in beta stands for bugs, so please don’t use magic members in live environments.
- Common: Payment processing totally rewritten making it more robust
- Common: Clicking on another area than submit button could submit form – fixed
- Common: Serbo-Croatic Translation added (thanks to Borisa Djuraskovic email@example.com)
- WooCommerce: minor bugfixes
- WooCommerce: More control about visibility of payment icons in checkout form
- Shopplugin: Critical error fixed
- Shopplugin: reworked payment form
- Pay Button: New feature allows redirect to custom thank your URL
- Pay Button: New actions and hooks added for triggering custom functions or customizing order confirmation mail
- WooCommerce: Rounding issue fixed
- Common: Minor Fix
- Common: Critical Fix when using 1.4.1, please update immediately to 1.4.2.
- Common: MASSIVELY improved Error Handling
- Common: Payment Form Design optimized
- Common: Changed Language Pack from en_GB to en_US as this is WordPress’ default language
- Pay Button: Subscriptions-Select-Field can be hidden now, too
- Pay Button: Subscriptions Translation Issue fixed on payment form
- Pay Button: Action added: paymill_paybutton_order_complete, args: $order_id, $transaction, $_POST
- Pay Button: Now supports custom theme file on THEME_DIR/paymill/pay_button.php (replaces /paymill/lib/tpl/pay_button.php)
- Pay Button: Now allows hiding certain fields
- Pay Button: Now allows to prevent loading the default styles
- Magic Members: Pre Alpha version included (don’t use it except you know what you do!)
- Subscription support added for WooCommerce Subscriptions addon
- Allows hiding quantity field in pay button widget
- Creditcard / ELV Switch Display issue fixed
- Translating issues fixed
- WooCommerce Bug on checkout page fixed
- Pay Button show/hide blocks links fixed
- MasterCard Logo and Payment Bug fixed
- error reporting fixed (thanks to Jan R.)
- notifies with wrong payment data in Pay Button fixed
- credit card button visibility fixed
- several PHP notices fixed
- WooCommerce issue fixed (selection of other payment gateway didn’t work on checkout page)
- Subscription Support for Pay Button
- several PHP notices fixed
- incompatibility with Yootheme Cloud Theme (and maybe other themes) fixed
- unsaved Settings for Payment Gateway in WooCommerce fixed
- Payment Type Logo Selection added
Shopplugin support added
Pay Button added
WooCommerce support added