Create Parcelware importable CSV files from the orders in your WordPress webshop.
|Author:||Pronamic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-10-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
This plugin is deprecated so Pronamic wil no longer support and maintain this plugin.
If you want to help maintain the plugin, fork it on GitHub and open pull requests.
- Added an deprecated notice.
- Added default XML row in the export.
- Updated support for WooCommerce version 2.2.11.
- Updated README
- Changed to use a blank space in place of Surname for missing Company name
- New settings page for documentation and Pronamic information
- Fixed bug with items not correctly being added
- Can now specify XML items
- Fixed bug with housenumbers like 88a and 88-90.
- Fixed ‘Error jQuery image editor, switch WYSIWYG / HTML’ by updating jquery-ui-min.js to version 1.9.2.
- WooCommerce parser fixed to output a correct CSV file that can be handled by Parcelware
- Redistributed functions to be able to have a specific parser to take over.
- Initial release