Here is a short description of the plugin. This should be no more than 150…
|Author:||Outgrow (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-11-2018|
Click to start download
When user enter api key and correspondinng results are shown.
When user click on any of the card to get shortcode
Click to copy the code
Paste it to the post to show calculator in the posts.
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Paste your API Key taken from your Outgrow account.
- List of calculators, quizzes, and polls will be reflect there.
- Copy the code to embed code on your post, pages and custom sidebars.
Where can I find the API Key?
Login to your Outgrow account on outgrow.co. Click on your Avatar/Name. Go under Billing & Setting, and click on the API Key to copy it.
How can I add a quiz/calculator to my WP page/post?
In your WordPress dashboard:
1. Open the Outgrow tab
2. Select the content piece you’d like to embed by clicking Get Code
3. Select the type of embed
4. Copy the code
5. Paste it in WP Page, Posts or Custom Sidebar
- A new plugin for embeding quizzes, calculators and polls in the posts or in sidebars
- New plugin and first version for outgrow clients