Offset printing calculator is a plugin which allow online calculation for printing products that depends much with copies number
|Author:||Gabriel Braila (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.4.2|
|WordPress version tested:||3.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-10-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 590|
Click to start download
Offset printing calculator plugin on administration side permits a high customization for prices generated by tweaking parameters well known for people from printing field like:
- Dimensions for papersheets purchased from suppliers
- Offset press speed
- Different prices for specific consumables
- Value Added Tax procent
- And other...
If you have any suggestions, found a bug, wanted to contribute a translation to your language email me firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on time limits I will answer you.
Associated Widget provide instant prices to visitors by an interface that strive to be minimal yet explicit.
Plugin administration has a very direct interface. Manipulating factors that affect price generating are easy to spot and tweaks.
How can be modified the way price curves are done? There is no related button / section on admin area ?
Short answer is nope! It can be done with this version. Next one, this issue will be addressed, that there will be more options to choose from how
- On admin side corected paths pointing to panel images
- A brutal bug solved which altered calculation on sideprint cases. Now working
- A more realistic dependence between price and the number of copies based on logarithmic curve
- Improve validation mechanique to show errors over ajax and highlight offending inputbox to give strong clue about error source.
- Add icons instead of just-text action links.
- and other general vizual adjustments for a better user experience