This plugin protects your registered user base by preventing registration with a disposable email addresse (like the ones provided by mailinator).
|Author:||Joe's Web Tools (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.9|
|WordPress version tested:||3.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-04-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||8 055|
Click to start download
This plugin prevent people from registering with a disposable email addresses like the ones provided by mailinator. It protects your most important asset, your registered user base, by preventing contamination by fake accounts. This plugin working principle is similar to spam blacklists.
How can I support this plugin?
If you enjoy this plugin and would like to help with the development, please consider donating. Otherwise, spread the word, report bugs and give this plugin a good rating.
How do I report a bug?
If you find any bugs with the plugin or if you have any suggestions, please go to the No Disposable Email plugin homepage and leave a comment to let me know.
- Compatibility check with WordPress 3.8.1
- Updated database
- New filtering method (requires WordPress 2.9)
- Compatibility check with WordPress 3.3.1
- Added activity log
- Further compatibility improvements with some versions of php
- Improved compatibility with some versions of php
- Compatibility check with WordPress 2.8.2
- Compatibility check with WordPress 2.8.1
- Blacklist update
- Compatibility check with WordPress 2.8
- Minor localization work
- Added a setting page that allow easy customization of the error message and the blacklist
- The plugin now use the SQL database
- Blacklist update
- Files are now UTF-8, no BOM
- Initial release