Easily embed Cooliris Galleries using your NextGen galleries or albums via shortcode
|Author:||Isaac Rowntree (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.7|
|WordPress version tested:||3.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-02-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||33 725|
Click to start download
Features at a glance:
- Shortcode for embedding into posts/pages
- PHP function for templating/theming
- Does albums, galleries, or latest pictures
- Supports Nextgen Gallery media-rss.php and its options
- Basic Cooliris options: Set width and height as well as rows and styling (will include many more in the future
I Need HELP!!!
That’s what I’m here for. I do WordPress sites for many people in a professional capacity and
can do the same for you. Check out www.zackdesign.biz
- Fix for the latest version of NextGen Gallery
- Added checking to ensure that NextGen is on and working and that the gallery XML feed URL is defined.
- Tested in WP 3.3.2
- Minor change to suit WP licensing requirements
- First build