Shows the WP site administrator how many visits per page per day to their WP site.
|Author:||Morgan Jassen (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-01-2016|
|Total downloads:||2 110|
Click to start download
What is the purpose of the plugin, what does the plugin do, and how does the plugin work?
For for a detailed description of what the plugin does and how it works, please see the Plugin Description tab/page of this readme.
Does the plugin support multisite?
Is the plugin internationalized or localized?
How to get support for the plugin?
The primary support is through the plugin’s WordPress.org support forums page: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/mzz-stat
How to get/download the plugin?
The current version of the plugin can be downloaded from its page here on WordPress.org: https://wordpress.org/plugins/mzz-stat/
Where else to get/download the plugin?
The current version can also be downloaded from its Github page here: https://github.com/mjassen/mzz-stat/archive/master.zip
- 03 March 2017 by mjjojo(mjassen)
- In this version 20170304.1423 we remove the old database table upgrade logic. More on this: Just before the last mzz-stat plugin v.20160503.2046, there was a notable database table change. In other words if you want to do an upgrade that jumps from before to after plugin version no. 20160503.2046, then please hit version 20160503.2046 along the way, because it contained logic to perform the upgrade from the old table to the new table. This logic isn’t present in subsequent versions.
- Added fix to address …Missing argument 1 for mzz_mzzstat_upgrade_migrate_db_v1_v2…bug
- 20 March 2016 by mjjojo(mjassen)
- Extensive changes including the table schema and reporting format.
- Now stores in the database table one row per-page-per-month and has a field representing 31 days of that month.
- Now updates/increments the hit count for the given day in the database, instead of inserting a new record for each hit.
- Now tracks hits by the day — no longer records any record of the hh:mm:ss
- Includes logic to perform the upgrade from the old table to the new table, including migrating the data and deleting the old table.
- 30 December 2015 by mjjojo(mjassen)
- Changed what data is seen in the Admin page. Now it is All-time hits, last-5-days hits, and then a big table/matrix of hits per page per day for past 5 days.
- Added more clear, complete description of the plugin and what it does, and FAQ, and credits, to the readme file.
- 24 December 2015 by mjjojo(mjassen)
- Changed what data is seen in the Admin page. Now it is All-time hits, last-30-days hits, and then a big table/matrix of hits per page per day for past 30 days.
- added more thorough code comments.
- 20 December 2015 by mjjojo(mjassen)
- Put a patch/workaround in the MySQL query code to allow for apparent time zone discrepancy.
- 20 December 2015 by mjjojo(mjassen)
- Changed what info is shown in the dashboard. Now shows page hits count in the last month for each page that was requested.
- 15 December 2015 by mjjojo(mjassen)
- Added more info to the dashboard. added top 20 latest hits data displayed.
- 07 December 2015 by mjjojo(mjassen)
- Streamlined database install logic to run not with every plugin call but rather only during activation on install hook.
- Under the WP dashboard > Tools admin menu, added a menu item to a dashboard page for site administrators. The Mzz-stat admin page displays the Mzz-stat statistics like total site visitor count.
- As the statistics are now shown in the new admin page, removed the shortcode logic so now the stats can’t be viewed via a shortcode.
- 06 December 2015 by mjassen
- added database install code script that installs the mzzstat database table if it doesn’t already exist.
- 05 December 2015 by mjassen
- added uninstall.php script that properly removes the mzzstat database table. Upon clicking Delete for the plugin. (In the plugins area of the WP dashboard, after having deactivated the plugin, upon clicking the Delete link.)
- 04 December 2015 by mjassen
- Changed the footer stat insert code to use native WordPress database call.
- 24 November 2015 by mjassen
- Changed the shortcode display code to use native WordPress database call.
- 3 September 2015 by mjassen
- added a readme.txt changelog file to track changes.
- changed versioning to have datestamp.
- 10 August 2015 by mjassen
- initial release