My WordPress Login Logo lets you to add a custom logo in your wordpress login page instead of the usual wordpress logo.
|Author:||Afsal Rahim (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-01-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||71 502|
|Active installs:||10 000+|
Click to start download
My WordPress Login Logo lets you to add a custom logo in your wordpress login page instead of the usual wordpress logo and customize your login page.
It also allows you to specify the height and width of the logo. Apart from that you can also customize the login form by adding a custom message below login form and also provide some cool fade in effects for the login form. By adding your custom logo in your login page, you can make your website more professional and also impress the guest bloggers and other users who view these pages.
How does it Works?
- Upload your desired logo using the WordPress media uploader.
- Copy the uploaded image’s File URL path and input it in the Logo URL field.
- That’s it! You can now logout and check your yousite.com/wp-admin/ page to see the changes.
How to change the logo size?
Simply input your desired logo height and width in the given fields to change the displayed logo size.
What is the recommened logo size?
Less than or equal to 320px width and 70px height is the recommended logo size for your WordPress Login Page.
- More security updates
- Fix security issues.
- Add Custom Message below Login Form feature added.
- Customize Login Form using a Fade In effect.
- CSS Fix for smaller size logo images. Thanks to Valentins Ivanovs for the css fix.
- Implemented the option to edit the image link