Easily select which content types (custom post types) you want to display on your main blog and archive pages.
|Author:||Micah Wood (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.17|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-12-2016|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Multiple Content Types is an intuitive plugin for easily selecting which content types (custom post types) you want to display on your main blog and archive pages.
Using this plugin is simple:
- Install the plugin
- Activate the plugin
- In the WordPress admin, click on ‘Settings’
- Click on ‘Reading’ in the sub-menu.
- Look for the item labeled ‘Content types to show on the main blog and archive pages’.
- Use the checkboxes to select the content types you want to show on your main blog and archive pages.
- Click ‘Save Changes’.
Once you have completed the steps above, just visit your blog page to see the new content types!
Many sites have multiple content types and just displaying posts on your blog can be limiting. What if you wanted to feature other content types like ‘News’, ‘Announcements’, ‘Deals’, etc.? Well, now you can!
- Provides the ability to show multiple content types on your main blog and archive pages.
- A minimal, yet intuitive, user interface.
- Clean, well written code that won’t bog down your site.
Where are the plugin settings?
In the WordPress admin, click on ‘Settings’ and then select ‘Reading’ from the sub-menu. The plugin settings are in the field labeled: “Content types to show on the main blog and archive pages”.
- Initial public release