Displays the site list with a shortcode for network installations.
|Author:||iThemes (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-09-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||14 284|
Click to start download
Adds a shortcode allowing multisite admin to display a list of all the sites in the current installation. Sites can be sorted alphabetically or by site creation date and individual sites can be specified to be removed from the list. Please note that as written this plugin must be configured on the parent site in the installation (site 1). This is for security reasons allowing the site admin to create a site list without necessarily letting all member sites see the list or expose sites that shouldn't be.
- Updated for WordPress 4.1. Thanks to C. Daniel Chase for the patch!
- Removed unneeded meta box on settings page
- Updated readme with better instructions
- Finished iThemes conversion.
- Moved to iThemes.com
- Tested in 3.8.1
- Remove pass by reference (should now work with PHP 5.4)
- Reformat for better WordPress code standards
- Stop using dynamic text domain
- Works with WordPress 3.6.1
- Updated .pot file
- Fixed Bit51 feed with improved error handling
- Added Hindi translation by Love Chandel of http://outshinesolutions.com/
- Whoops! Replaced the translation I accidentally overwrote with 5.3.1
- Updated Bit51 library
- Updated support forums and Changelog for WordPress.org
- Added Lithuanian translation by Vincent G of http://www.host1free.com/
- Fixed bug that prevented excluded sites from saving correctly.
- Minor refactoring
- Fixed PHP 5.2 bug
- Various typo and other corrections
- Minor bugfixes
- Added ability to use shortcode in text widgets
- Added ability to display site descriptions (taglines)
- Ability to override default options using attributes entered directly into the shortcode to make it easier to reuse
- Added ability to limit site count to a fixed number
- Uses the Bit51 plugin library for consistency across all my plugins
- No longer relies on deprecated “get_blog_list” method
- Cleaner code
- Automatically excludes blogs marked as spam, archived, or mature
- Now supported by Bit51.com
- Changed echo to return statement in list output
- Added option to open links in new window or same window
- Fixes an issue preventing links from working correctly
- Added option to sort either alphabetically or by site creation date
- Removed plugin maintainer request
- Updated WordPress compliance
- Updated Homepage
- Spelling correction
- Request for project maintainers.
- Cosmetic changes to the options page.
- Corrected Donation Form.
- Added options page to remove unwanted pages from the list.
- New plugin homepage
- First release