Split your orders in suborders
|Author:||Algoritmika Ltd (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||22-06-2017|
Click to start download
- Upload the entire ‘multi-order-for-woocommerce’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Start by visiting plugin settings at WooCommerce > Settings > Multi Order.
Where are the plugin’s settings?
Visit WooCommerce > Settings > Multi Order.
Is there a Pro version?
Yes, it’s located here
What can I do in the Pro version?
Take a look on some of its features:
- Sync your orders – Whenever you change a suborder item price or tax, the correspondent item on main order gets updated, and vice-versa
- Display more intuitive numbers to your suborders – E.g If your main order is 100, your suborders numbers will be 100-1, 100-2, and so on.
- Deduct suborders from main orders – If you get your suborder paid, subtract its value from main order automatically
- Present your orders with custom payment status (paid, unpaid, partial)
How can I contribute? Is there a github repository?
If you are interested in contributing – head over to the Multi order for WooCommerce plugin GitHub Repository to find out how you can pitch in.
How can I help translating it?
You can do it through tranlslate.wordpress
1.0.7 – 16/05/2018
- Improve pre_get_posts hook functions
1.0.6 – 21/02/2018
- Fix “Automatic suborders creation” when new items are created inside an order
1.0.5 – 24/01/2018
- Replace “totals” label by “remaining” on parent orders
1.0.4 – 18/12/2017
- Fix WooCommerce reports
1.0.3 – 22/11/2017
- Hide multi order metabox on single item orders
- Tested up to WordPress version 4.9
- Tested up to WooCommerce version 3.2.5
1.0.2 – 14/11/2017
- Fix orders that get invisible
- Fix nested serialization of order item meta
1.0.1 – 07/09/2017
- Remove Payment status link
1.0.0 – 19/06/2017
- Initial Release.