Display galleries / slideshows of photos / videos in any post or page within your site.
|Author:||Dustin Scarberry (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-11-2013|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 781|
Click to start download
A gallery / slideshow embedded on a page
A YouTube video playing without controls and thumbnails toggled off
A listing of media in the administration panel
- Unzip ‘mediaview.zip’ and upload
- Activate the plugin (MediaView) through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create a shortcode and copy shortcode onto a page or post.
- Add media for gallery / slideshow just created.
Where can I go for help using / installing this plugin?
Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your problem webpage if possible.
What types of media does the slider / viewer support?
MediaView supports YouTube, Vimeo, and photos.
- Minor code optimizations
- More mobile friendly for small devices – backend
- Added MultiSite compatibility
- Made frontend media viewer responsive and faster
- Major framework changes
- Admin UI overhaul
- Fixed caching issue for plugin update dependencies
- And many other bug fixes…
- Checked compatibility for latest version of WordPress
- Added versioning system
- Added Serbo-Croatian translation for plugin – (credit: Borisa Djuraskovic – webhostinghub.com)
- Initial release of MediaView