Real-time LTL freight quotes from Southeastern Freight Lines. Fifteen day free trial.
|Author:||Eniture Technology (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.4|
|WordPress version tested:||5.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-06-2017|
Click to start download
Southeastern Freight Lines, abbreviated as SEFL, is a privately owned American LTL trucking company headquartered in Lexington, South Carolina. It originates service in the Southeastern and Southwestern United States and makes deliveries throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico. A network of service partners is used for transportation to areas outside of its service area. SEFL is the 11th largest American LTL carrier with a revenue of over $1 billion. If you don’t have a Southeastern Freight Lines account number, contact them at 803-794-7300.
- Displays negotiated LTL shipping rates in the WooCommerce checkout page.
- Provides quotes for shipments within the United States and to Canada.
- Custom label results displayed in the shopping cart.
- Define multiple warehouses.
- Identify products that drop ship from vendors.
- Display transit times with returned quotes.
- Product specific freight classes.
- Support for variable products.
- Option to determine a product’s class by using the built in density calculator.
- Option to include residential delivery fees.
- Option to include fees for lift gate service at the destination address.
- Option to mark up quoted rates by a set dollar amount or percentage.
- Works seamlessly with other quoting apps published by Eniture Technology.
- WooCommerce 3.0 or newer.
- A Southeastern Freight Lines (SEFL) account number..
- Your sefl.com username and password.
- Customer Address, the address on your Southeastern Freight Lines account.
- A license from Eniture Technology.
Call SEFL at 803-794-7300.
Contact SEFL customer service (803-794-7300) or request a username and password online.
You must register your installation of the plugin, regardless of whether you are taking advantage of the trial period or purchased a license outright. At the conclusion of the registration process an email will be sent to you that will include the license key. You can also login to eniture.com using the username and password you created during the registration process and retrieve the license key from the My Licenses tab.
Login to eniture.com and navigate to the My Licenses tab. There you will be able to manage the licensing of all of your Eniture Technology plugins. Refer to the Documentation tab on this page for more thorough instructions.
The plugin has a single site license. To use it on another website you will need to purchase an additional license. If you want to change the website with which the plugin is registered, login to eniture.com and navigate to the My Licenses tab. There you will be able to change the domain name that is associated with the license key.
No. Each license allows you to identify one domain for your production environment and one domain for your staging or development environment. The rate estimates returned in the staging environment will have the word “Sandbox” appended to them.
If you can successfully test your credentials from the Connection page (WooCommerce > Settings > SEFL > Connections) then you have one or more of the following licensing issues: 1) You are using the license key on more than one domain. The licenses are for single sites. You will need to purchase an additional license. 2) Your trial period has expired. 3) Your current license has expired and we have been unable to process your form of payment to renew it. Login to eniture.com and go to the My Licenses tab to resolve any of these issues.
Common reasons include a difference in the quoted versus billed shipment parameters (weight, dimensions, freight class), or additional services (such as residential delivery) were required. Compare the details of the invoice to the shipping settings on the products included in the shipment. Consider making changes as needed. Remember that the weight of the packing materials is included in the billable weight for the shipment. If you are unable to reconcile the differences call SEFL customer service (803-794-7300) for assistance.
There are several possibilities:
The most common reason is that one or more of the products in the shopping cart did not have its shipment parameters (weight, dimensions, freight class) adequately populated. Check the settings for the products on the order and make corrections as necessary.
1) The city entered for the shipping address may not be valid for the postal code entered. A valid City+State+Postal Code combination is required to retrieve a rate estimate. Contact us by phone (404-369-0680) or email (email@example.com) to inquire about Address Validation solutions for this problem.
2) Your shipment exceeded constraining parameters of SEFL’s web service.
3) The SEFL web service isn’t operational.
4) Your SEFL account has been suspended or cancelled.
5) There is an issue with the Eniture Technology servers.
6) Your subscription to the application has expired because payment could not be processed.
7) There is an issue your server.
The easiest thing to do is to contact your Southeastern Freight Lines representative and ask for assistance. However, the official source is the National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC) directory maintained by the National Motor Freight Transportation Agency (NMFTA.org). You can purchase a hard copy of the directory or obtain an online subscription to it from their web site.
The density calculator will calculate a freight class by performing a calculation using the product weight and dimensions as inputs. In most cases the returned freight class will match the product’s (commodity’s) freight class as recorded in the National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC) directory. However, this is not always true and in the event there are differences, the freight class recorded in the National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC) directory takes precedence. An incorrectly identified freight class can result in unexpected shipping charges and even fees. You are solely responsible for accurately identifying the correct freight class for your products. If you need help doing this, contact your Southeastern Freight Lines Freight representative for assistance.
- Update: Introduced new features, Compatibility with WordPress 5.7, Order detail widget for draft orders, improved order detail widget for Freightdesk.online, compatibly with Shippable add-on, compatibly with Account Details(ET) add-don(Capturing account number on checkout page).
- Update: Fixed issue, when small product added to the cart page.
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress 5.6
- Update: Added features, a)Product Nesting b)Compatibility with Freightdesk.online
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress 5.5
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress 5.4
- Update: Change of Label AS logic for shipments originate from multiple locations
- Update: Introduced Test Connection with thirdParty and shipper account
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress 5.1
- Fix: Identify one warehouse and multiple drop ship locations in basic plan.
- Update: Introduced new features and Basic, Standard and Advanced plans.
*Update: Compatibility with WordPress 5.0
- Update: Introduced compatibility with the Residential Address Detection plugin.
- Update: Added the ability to identify the 3rd party account number
- Fix: JS conflict resolved on test connection
- Fix: Fixed issue with new reserved word in PHP 7.1
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress 4.9
- Initial release.