Plugin records failed login attempts and in case of exceeding the setting number of failed attempts blocks all login attempts from that IP address. In
|Author:||James JkmAS Mejstrik (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-08-2016|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 070|
Click to start download
- Upload the
login-watchdogplugin to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure your desired settings via the settings page.
- I added device recognition of Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Bug fix associated with the table of records
- Check WP 4.8 support
- Repair of bug associated with removing one record from database
- Support for WP 4.7
- Repair of the bug in the installation file
- Repair of the bug in deleting of the plugin
- first release
Created by JkmAS Mejstrik
Software is provided without warranty and the software author cannot be held liable for damages.