Create a special section on your website to show off contributing authors and their posts in style.
|Author:||Carter Fort (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8.0|
|WordPress version tested:||2.9.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-04-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 428|
Click to start download
List Contributors does exactly what it says; shows a list of your contributing authors and their posts. Uses jQuery to hide/show their biographies. Allows for rich-text descriptions as well as photographs. Integrates seamlessly with the WordPress User database.
- Identify your contributors from a drop-down menu of all registered WordPress users on your site.
- Each contributor gets a description and an optional photograph.
- Accordion-like slides hide and show contributor biographies and photographs.
- Turn jQuery on or off from the admin panel to prevent conflicts.
- Display your contributors using template tag or shortcode.