LF PinPoints is a simple drag and drop image mapping plugin with a caption functionality.
|Author:||LibraFire (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.5.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-02-2016|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
This is a screenshot of the layout from the single post editor page.
This is a screenshot of the generated content by the plugin.
How and where to start?
- Install the plugin.
- Go to settings and check for which post types the control will show.
- Edit existing post or add a new post (PinPoints control will show up after you publish your post)
- Scroll down untill you find PinPoints section in post edit page.
- Upload/choose a background image.
- Add how many markers(dots) you want, and drag’n’drop them somewhere on the image.
- Set the marker(dot) color, size.
- Set the caption background color.
- Save dots.
Markers are not saving! What am I doing wrong?
Markers (dots) are saved with AJAX so if you accidentally save post itself without saving the dots first (clicking on the button “Save dots” in the PinPoints section) the markers(dots) wont be saved, so remember to save the dots each time you change any propety/setting.
Also, markers (dots) are saved automatically each time you “drop” the marker(dot) after dragging.
- Initial version.