Learninglog offers teachers and learners advanced functions to use WordPress as a learning tool.
|Author:||Tom, andrea.cantieni (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.3.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-12-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||8 143|
Click to start download
Learninglog is a free, open source plugin for WordPress. It offers teachers and learners advanced functions to use WordPress as a learning tool which includes
- an administration interface for teachers to set up learninglogs for students
- the possibility for teachers to create assignments for groups or individuals
- easy ways to collect and review answers from individual learninglogs
- advanced privacy settings for each learninglog entry, that can be labeled private, visible for a specific group or visible for the www
- a simplicity toggle, to switch advanced wordpress functions on or off, more user friendly, especially for young learners
Learninglog is a project of the Institute for Media and Schools at University of Teacher Education Central Switzerland, PHZ Schwyz.