Create events, event types and venues, customize tickets, add and manage event performers and much more!
|Author:||kikfyre (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-12-2016|
|Total downloads:||2 481|
Click to start download
Download the plugin
Go to your Dashboard and locate Plugins tab. Click on Upload Plugin and specify the path of downloaded plugin in the text box.
Click on Activate Plugin
Is there a limit to the number of events I can create?
No, there is no limit. You can create as many events as you like.
How can I show events on my website or blog?
Kikfyre automatically creates relevant pages for each section in your pages manager. You just have to assign them to your menu.
- Redesigned calendar widget
- Fix: Single Venue Frontend Map.
- Fix: Show Currency symbol in All events page.
- Revamped widgets design
- UI Fixes
- Revamped All Performer frontend design.
- Revamped Single Performer frontend design.
- Revamped All Venues frontend design.
- Revamped Single Venue frontend design.
- Added: Change Date wise sorting order of All Events in dashboard.
- Added: Select All function in Events Manager will now select all existing Events
- Added: Recurring events now show on calendar widget.
- Fixed: Venue capacity error in events dashboard.
- Revamped All Events frontend design.
- Added: Shortcodes now work inside Descriptions editor.
- Added: Improved user profile view.
- Fixed: Display Performer is replaced by Hide Performer Option in Performer Dashboard.
- Fixed: Ticket Manager Pagination added.
- Fixed: Performer Page Pagination.
- Fixed: Progress bar in Capacity Field is resolved.
- Bug fixes in dashboard area.
- Minor improvements and fixes.
- Improved single event page layout.
- Improvements to ticket template
- Minor Fixes
- Fixes an issue from yesterday’s release
- New improved ticket template
- Fixes and improvements
- Fixes and Improvements
- Sample data added for Events, Venues, Event Types and Performers
- Added quick tour to Events Manager
- Minor UI and Bugfixes
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Lots of usability improvements
- Font awesome added.
- Confirmation box fixes
- Font heading color fixes
- Minor Fixes and Improvements
- Fixes and improvements
- Fixed: Multi-currency issue resolved in front end
- Minor fixes and Improvements
- Fixed: Venue Link issue resolved for multiple theme.
- Fixed: Dummy Image set for Event if no Cover Image is selected
- Rebuilt front end which matches whichever theme you use
- Fixed: Remove error when booking price is free.
- Fixed: Feature Image issue resolve as reported in support forums
- Added: Page-style option for Paypal.
- Fixed: Hide Expired Events pagination.
- Fixed: Pending payment in Multi Currency.
- Fixed: Seat Alignment issue after adding Letters.
- Fixed: Multi Currency Mail Issue.
- Fixed: Minor Bugs.
- Seating sequence structure.
- Added: Multi Currency support.
- Added: Hide expired events from Event Manager Page.
- Fixed: Other Minor Issues
- Improvements and Minor Fixes
- Help Text added in Global Settings
- Fixed: Font style applied to ticket PDF
- Minor Fixes : Related Venue address on front end
- Added: Help Text.
- Added: Export as CSV ( Selectively ) on Booking Manager Page.
- Fixed: Age group on front end.
- Added: Social Sharing
- Added: Export as CSV on the basis of Filter
* Recurrence Event – Multiple date selection
* Countdown Widget Event display
* CSS: Display Ongoing Events with Image
- Fixed: Add to Google Calendar
- Fixed: Text above Count Down Widget in front end.
- Fixed: Display list of performers.
- Fixed: Multi Language on Calendar.
- Fixed: CSS Issues
- Hiding second options in date field
- User email in booking manager in case user is deleted
- Multiple Bug fixes
- Bug fix
- Initial Release