Jomres is a hotel/villa booking system and portal for Joomla and WordPress.
|Author:||Vince Wooll (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.3.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-04-2014|
|Total downloads:||23 157|
Click to start download
Dashboard, clean and simple. Property managers can add their own widgets and drag and drop to change their position.
The Property Details editing page, with drag n' drop for the map.
Search results, List view.
Search results, Photo view.
The Property Details page, which is the main source of information for the resources you're renting out, be it a hotel, villa or something like a toolhire business. Note, all screenshots are from a Jomres template running Bootstrap 3.
Quick Booking modal from the Dashboard. Receptionist/Manager only feature.
The Media Centre, allows easy uploading of JPG and PNG images.
More information on the Property Details page.
The Normal Tariff editing mode. This is the simple way to enter prices into the system, but the more powerful Micromanage mode offers more flexible pricing.
In your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New
Search for “Jomres”
Click Install and activate the plugin.
Jomres Core is free but its real power comes from its plugins.
Is Jomres free?
Yes. Jomres follows the Open Core business model for Open Source projects. The Jomres Core itself is free to download and install. To help pay the bills some features of the system are delivered as plugins in the Jomres Plugin Manager, to download those you will need a license key saved in your Jomres installation’s Site Configuration page.
If I purchase a license key what happens when the license expires?
Nothing at all. You continue using the software, although you will not be able to download updates to the plugins.
Is there a manual?
Yup, the manual is available to all users. It’s very well documented, and there are video tutorials if you prefer to learn that way.
Is there a demo?
Yes, see here This demo is built in WordPress and uses our extremely popular Leohtian template. You can download a copy of this site as we offer all of our demos as Quickstart packages, which make it very simple and quick to deploy a new Jomres and WordPress installation for your clients.
Where can I get support?
Jomres 9.9.19 24/01/2018
- Added a new feature to copy booking emails sent to property managers to site admins too. Setting can be found in Site Configuration -> Booking Form tab.
Jomres 9.9.18 22/01/2018
- Added a new setting to Tariffs and Currencies tab which allows property managers to save a basic price that would be shown if no prices can otherwise be determined. When properties are shown in a list, the system will attempt to find a valid price from configured tariffs based on either today’s date, or if dates were used in a search, then based on those dates. If it cannot, then it will show POA (Price on application), meaning that the guest should contact you to get a price. If you want, you can configure a price here that will be shown instead of the POA text. This figure would be a “fallback” price to display if no other price can be determined.
- Updated a feature that allows you to include a script’s output in a template without modifing the calling script’s corresponding minicomponent.
- Updated template override functionality to 1. Allow templates to reside in /plugin_name/templates/bootstrapN/ directories as well as the plugin’s root and 2. Allow template overrides to have property type overrides underneath /plugin_name/templates/bootstrapN/, such as /plugin_name/templates/bootstrapN/P where P is the property type id.
- Added a feature whereby property features can be configured to not show in search lists.
- Moved all jomres core js, css, images, templates and map_styles to /assets dir and updated all paths accordingly. This begins the process of preparing for Joomla 4 and Bootstrap 4.
- Added a new “nag” to encourage guests who have completed a booking to review the property.
Jomres 9.9.17 12/12/2017
- Added cancellation reason output support to booking email templates
- basic_contract_details class updated to include last_changed and referrer db columns.
- Improved redirect url handling to base64 encode urls. Without encoding urls, redirect url tasks are treated as the real task, causing tariff exporting functionality in the Beds24 plugin to not work.