Recover abandoned carts and lost revenue in your Easy Digital Downloads store by connecting it to Jilt, the abandoned cart recovery app.
|Author:||Jilt (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-11-2016|
|Total downloads:||3 136|
Click to start download
Connect your store to Jilt with a couple clicks
Configure plugin settings once you're connected
Set up your campaigns in the Jilt app to start increasing sales!
Do I need anything else to use this plugin?
Yes, a Jilt account (free) is required to recover abandoned carts for your Easy Digital Downloads store. You can learn more about Jilt here.
When is a cart “abandoned”?
A cart is considered abandoned if a customer has added items to the cart, but has not checked out or shown any cart activity for at least 15 minutes (i.e. adding more items). At this point, Jilt starts the timers for your recovery emails.
Which customers will be emailed for abandoned carts?
Any logged in customer who abandons a cart will receive recovery emails from Jilt. Any guest customer who has entered a full, valid email address in the checkout process will also be sent recovery emails.
When will post-purchase emails be sent?
The post purchase trigger is for order completion, as this tells us your store is “done” with the order. Once an order is marked “completed”, Jilt will schedule post-purchase emails on the schedule you’ve configured in your campaign.
Can I include unique discount codes in my recovery emails?
Yes! Jilt can automatically create unique discount codes and include them in your recovery emails. This gives you a proven and powerful means of increasing conversion rates and recovering more orders!
2018.11.02 – version 1.4.4
- Fix – Fix some incorrect values being sent to the Jilt Storefront params
2018.10.23 – version 1.4.3
- Tweak – Switch to Jilt’s Storefront JS for cart updates and email capture
- Tweak – Replace the email capture settings with the Storefront Setting from jilt.com
2018.08.09 – version 1.4.2
- Fix – Bug preventing some carts from being sent to Jilt in certain site configurations
2018.07.31 – version 1.4.1
- Fix – Bug when upgrading to 1.4.0 during an existing oauth token refresh
2018.07.30 – version 1.4.0
- Feature – Support Jilt communication via the EDD REST API
- Tweak – Improved support for WP Multisite Directory installs
- Tweak – Move Jilt settings to a dedicated top-level page
- Tweak – Encrypt cart/order data sent over the Jilt REST API
- Tweak – Show log threshold setting even if store is not connected to Jilt
- Tweak – Perform Jilt REST API requests from client browser as much as possible for improved performance
- Fix – Ensure to display the right link to the Jilt shop dashboard in the plugin settings page
- Misc – Require PHP 5.4 or newer
2018-05-25 – version 1.3.3
- Tweak – Customers can be shown a notice informing them about data collected for sending cart reminders
- Tweak – Customers can opt-out of data collection for sending cart reminders
- Tweak – Customers can now be asked at checkout for consent to send marketing emails
2018-04-24 – version 1.3.2
- Fix – Ensure OAuth token refresh request is properly handled
2018-03-30 – version 1.3.1
- Fix – Some orders were not marked as placed in Jilt
2018-03-28 – version 1.3.0
- Feature – Add support for connecting to Jilt with one click. Hello, super-simple signup!
- Feature – More emails, more recoveries: enable add-to-cart popovers to collect email addresses when items are added to the cart.
- Feature – Add an admin tool for clearing Jilt connection data
- Feature – Add Jilt data to System Status
- Feature – Massive performance improvement when creating & updating order data
- Tweak – Improved API request logging
- Fix – Use currency ISO code IRR for Iranian Rial in place of non-standard code RIAL used by EDD
2018-01-25 – version 1.2.0
- Feature – Product bundles are now fully supported in recovery emails for improved formatting
- Feature – Sends product prices inclusive of taxes to Jilt when appropriate
- Feature – Reduce checkout friction by enabling post-checkout account registration – guests can register with one click after placing an order
- Feature – Payment fees are now supported for wider plugin compatibility in recovery emails
- Tweak – Downloadable file data for purchases is sent to Jilt to prepare for post-purchase follow ups
- Tweak – Support for UTM parameters in the cart recovery URL, track all the things!
- Tweak – Orders endpoint added to integration API to improve reliability of order status tracking
- Tweak – Chosen payment method is included in Jilt API requests from checkout page to improve cart regeneration
- Tweak – Billing address is included in Jilt API requests from checkout page for use in recovery emails
2017-05-19 – version 1.1.1
- Tweak – Preferred HTTP Request method transport can be specified in the edd_jilt_http_request_args filter
- Fix – Bug with recreating sessions for certain logged in customers
2017-04-25 – version 1.1.0
- Feature – Support for dynamic recovery discounts
- Tweak – Remove Jilt Staging setting
- Tweak – Additional logging level for easier troubleshooting
- Tweak – x-jilt-shop-domain header is now included in all Jilt API requests
- Tweak – Better handling of staging/dev migrations
- Tweak – Removing the configured secret key or deactivating the plugin now signals the Jilt app to pause any active recovery campaigns
2016-12-01 – version 1.0.2
- Fix – Fix an issue where the total discount amount sent to Jilt could be incorrect
- Fix – Fix incorrect currency when an payment is placed via off-site payment gateways
- Fix – Avoid errors when following a recovery link for a a previously deleted order
- Tweak – Improve how API requests to Jilt are sent for improved stability and compatibility with different server environments
2016-11-25 – version 1.0.1
- Fix – Fix issues with some payments placed via off-site payment gateways (like PayPal) incorrectly being marked as recoverable in Jilt
- Tweak – Recovered payments placed via an offsite payment gateway (like PayPal) are more clearly linked to the original abandoned payment
- Misc – Updated public JS API to support setting customer data prior to a visitor starting the checkout process
2016-11-09 – version 1.0.0
- Initial release!