Supercharge your WordPress site with powerful features previously only available to WordPress.com users.
|Author:||Automattic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-01-2011|
|Total downloads:||96 818 494|
|Active installs:||5 000 000+|
Click to start download
Themes: Choose from hundreds of customizable, professional themes.
Performance: Free high-speed content delivery network for your images.
Apps: Update your site from any device with the free WordPress apps.
Analytics: Simple and concise site stats and traffic insights.
Sharing: Connect your site to social networks for automated social sharing.
Revenue: Sell products & take payments with simple payment buttons.
Downtime Monitoring: Get notified if and when your site goes down.
Security: Protection against brute force attacks, spam, and malware. On-demand backups and restores.
Is Jetpack free?
Yes! Jetpack’s core features are and always will be free.
Should I purchase a paid plan?
Jetpack’s paid services include real-time backups, security scanning, premium themes, spam filtering, video hosting, site monetization, SEO tools, search, priority support, and more.
To learn more about the essential security and WordPress services we provide, visit our plan comparison page.
Why do I need a WordPress.com account?
Since Jetpack and its services are provided and hosted by WordPress.com, a WordPress.com account is required for Jetpack to function.
I already have a WordPress account, but Jetpack isn’t working. What’s going on?
A WordPress.com account is different from the account you use to log into your self-hosted WordPress. If you can log into WordPress.com, then you already have a WordPress.com account. If you can’t, you can easily create one during installation.
How do I view my stats?
How do I contribute to Jetpack?
- Release date: October 10, 2018
- Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-aEt
- Sitemaps: improve initial sitemap creation process.
- Widgets: fix missing CSS for the Social Icons Widgets.
- Release date: October 9, 2018
- Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-aa1
- Verification Tools: enable one-click site verification and sitemap.xml registration with Google.
- Admin Interface: update all Jetpack settings screens to use a similar design.
- API: add flags to determine if Jetpack Search is enabled and supported.
- CDN: First Beta version of the Photon CDN — Speed up sites and increase max concurrent connections through Photon by cloud-hosting Jetpack and WordPress Core scripts, styles, and assets.
- Contact Form: add filters to allow customizing the class attributes of inputs and buttons.
- General: add more constants to error log for the Jetpack test suite.
- Gutenberg: add infrastructure necessary to add new blocks via Jetpack.
- Lazy Images: load the placeholder via the
srcsetattribute instead of the
- Masterbar: add link to Activity Log.
- Publicize: the Path Social Network is closing in October. The option has consequently been removed from the Publicize interface.
- Search: improve the feature activation process.
- Search: update the admin interface to give more information about what the feature does and how it can be used.
- Simple Payments: update all mentions of the product for a more consistent naming convention and less confusion for both site owners and translators.
- Sync: log action when an attachment is added to a post for the first time.
- Sync: add URL details to synchronization requests.
- Sync: detect if a post is saved via Gutenberg when synchronizing post events.
- Shortcodes: update Mailchimp shortcode to match the new format offered by Mailchimp.
- CSS Concatenation: add Authors and Social Icons widgets to concatenated styles.
- Featured Content: avoid registering duplicate Post Types.
- Geo Location: only enqueue Dashicons when necessary.
- Google Analytics: do not output tracking code when the “Enhanced eCommerce” option is active, but the WooCommerce plugin is not.
- Infinite Scroll: fix video playback of VideoPress videos loaded via Infinite Scroll.
- Protect: fix layout of legend that prompts the user to solve the math fallback so it works better in all languages.
- Responsive Videos: avoid PHP notice.
- Sharing: do not record stats if the stats module is disabled.
- Sharing: allow saving sharing button options on media edit page as well.
- Shortcodes: ensure we build minified and RTL stylesheets for slideshows.
- Simple Payments: Stop contributors from creating inaccessible buttons with a “pending” post status.
- Sitemaps: no longer add images attached to non-published posts to the image sitemap.
- Slideshows: ensure arrows point in the right direction for RTL Languages.
- Sync: avoid PHP notices when synchronizing user information.
- VideoPress: avoid duplicate rel attributes in links.
- VideoPress: do not block access to the Video settings for our customers using a 2-year plan.