Supercharge your WordPress site with powerful features previously only available to WordPress.com users.
|Author:||Automattic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-01-2011|
|Total downloads:||47 973 934|
|Active installs:||3 000 000+|
Click to start download
Dashboard: Bird’s eye view of your site stats, status, and health.
Safety: Protect your site and data with powerful security services.
Engagement: Social sharing, likes, and related posts.
Analytics: Actionable site stats and traffic insights.
Traffic: SEO Tools for Google, Twitter, Facebook and more.
Installation is free, quick, and easy. Install Jetpack from our site in minutes.
Alternatively, install Jetpack via the plugin directory, or upload the files manually to your server and follow the on-screen instructions. If you need additional help read our detailed instructions.
Is Jetpack Free?
Yes! Jetpack’s core features are and always will be free.
Should I purchase a paid plan?
Jetpack’s paid services include automated backups, security scanning, spam filtering, video hosting, site monetization, SEO tools, and priority support.
If you’re interested in learning more about the extra layers of protection and advanced tools available, learn more about our paid plans.
Why do I need a WordPress.com account?
Since Jetpack and its services are provided and hosted by WordPress.com, a WordPress.com account is required for Jetpack to function.
I already have a WordPress account, but Jetpack isn’t working. What’s going on?
A WordPress.com account is different from the account you use to log into your self-hosted WordPress. If you can log into WordPress.com, then you already have a WordPress.com account. If you can’t, you can easily create one during installation.
How do I view my stats?
How do I contribute to Jetpack?
- Release date: August 2, 2017
- Release post: https://jetpack.com/?p=22686
* Solves an issue that caused widgets to lose their content when saved in WP Admin or Customizer.
- Release date: August 1, 2017
- Release post: https://jetpack.com/?p=22509
* Contact Forms now sports a fancy new interface that allows you to visually compose your form in the editor.
* We have a new and slick way to showcase and explain the features we recommend to activate to new users.
* Reduced 500kb from plugin zip file, which means faster updates.
* Refactored and reduced code for Comment Likes so it’s faster and lighter.
* An inconsistency experienced in WordPress.com dashboard when Related Posts settings were set in the local site’s WP Admin is now fixed.
* Fixed a 404 when loading Open Sans font from a stylesheet plus now it’s only enqueued if it will be used.
* Solve PHP warnings when Image widget wasn’t migrated.
- Release date: July 5th, 2017
- Release post: https://jetpack.com/?p=20888
* You and your readers can now show appreciation to particularly clever comments with the new Comment Likes feature.
* Quickly visit your current site’s front-end directly from the Masterbar’s new “View Site” item.
* Site data fetch from /me/sites REST API endpoint now includes
blog_public in the list of returned options.
* The Flickr widget now automatically displays images in a grid if there’s enough room.
* E-mail sharing is now disabled by default unless it’s explicitly enabled by a filter or Akismet is active.
- Updated instructions in Flickr widget to reflect recent changes to the Flickr UI.
- EU Cookie Law Banner cookie no longer cached.
- WP Admin menu can now be accessed in mobile when Masterbar is displayed.
- We now sync the
order_itemsin older WooCommerce versions.
- UI now handles VaultPress connection or registration problems gracefully.
- Photon now works correctly with images uploaded before WordPress 2.7.