Supercharge your WordPress site with powerful features previously only available to WordPress.com users.
|Author:||Automattic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-01-2011|
|Total downloads:||90 480 708|
|Active installs:||5 000 000+|
Click to start download
Themes: Choose from hundreds of customizable, professional themes.
Performance: Free high-speed content delivery network for your images.
Apps: Update your site from any device with the free WordPress apps.
Analytics: Simple and concise site stats and traffic insights.
Sharing: Connect your site to social networks for automated social sharing.
Revenue: Sell products & take payments with simple payment buttons.
Downtime Monitoring: Get notified if and when your site goes down.
Security: Protection against brute force attacks, spam, and malware. On-demand backups and restores.
Installation is free, quick, and easy. Install Jetpack from our site in minutes.
Alternatively, install Jetpack via the plugin directory, or upload the files manually to your server and follow the on-screen instructions. If you need additional help read our detailed instructions.
Is Jetpack free?
Yes! Jetpack’s core features are and always will be free.
Should I purchase a paid plan?
Jetpack’s paid services include real-time backups, security scanning, premium themes, spam filtering, video hosting, site monetization, SEO tools, search, priority support, and more.
To learn more about the essential security and WordPress services we provide, visit our plan comparison page.
Why do I need a WordPress.com account?
Since Jetpack and its services are provided and hosted by WordPress.com, a WordPress.com account is required for Jetpack to function.
I already have a WordPress account, but Jetpack isn’t working. What’s going on?
A WordPress.com account is different from the account you use to log into your self-hosted WordPress. If you can log into WordPress.com, then you already have a WordPress.com account. If you can’t, you can easily create one during installation.
How do I view my stats?
How do I contribute to Jetpack?
- Release date: August 10, 2018
- Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-9pL
Comments: We fixed an error that broke functionality of Social Login for comments.
- Release date: August 8, 2018
- Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-9pc
Comments: We fixed an error that broke functionality of nested comments.
- Release date: August 7, 2018
- Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-9md
- Connection: Updated connect splash screen with new content.
- Docs: Added documentation for retrieving provision status of a site.
- Shortcodes: Added oEmbed support for flat.io.
- Widgets: Added
jetpack_top_posts_widget_layoutfilter that allows you to create a custom display layout for the Top posts widget.
- Privacy tools: Identify the data export/erasure callbacks for Feedback posts using associative keys, to better match the convention in Core.
- Privacy tools: Added the
grunion_contact_form_delete_feedback_postfilter hook to allow specific Feedback posts to be bypassed during data erasure requests, similar to the
wp_anonymize_commentfilter in Core.
- Contact Form: Disabled random table optimizations on core tables.
- AMP: Improved AMP compatibility for Comments iframe.
- General: The SEO Framework is no longer a conflicting Open Graph plugin and is now better compatible with Jetpack.
- Shortcodes: Removed extra black bars from YouTube embeds as controls are inside the container now.
- Simple Payments: Fixed the custom post type bug that affected Simple Payments widget for 2 year subscriptions.
- Simple Payments: Fixed site failure which happens on Multisite installation with Simple Payments widget.
- Simple Payments: Fixed syntax and misc compatibility issues with Simple Payments widget on PHP 5.2.
- Simple Payments: Added warning for admin users if Simple Payments is not enabled but there are products published on pages/posts as a widget.
- Lazy Images: Fixed an issue with images not loading while updating quantity in WooCommerce shopping cart.
- General: Fixed auto scrolling to top when following the Quick Tour buttons.
- General: Removed ability to set custom name for Site Identity section.
- General: Added advanced control capabilities to image extraction from posts.