Supercharge your WordPress site with powerful features previously only available to WordPress.com users.
|Author:||Automattic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-01-2011|
|Total downloads:||103 537 782|
|Active installs:||5 000 000+|
Click to start download
Themes: Choose from hundreds of customizable, professional themes.
Performance: Free high-speed content delivery network for your images.
Apps: Update your site from any device with the free WordPress apps.
Analytics: Simple and concise site stats and traffic insights.
Sharing: Connect your site to social networks for automated social sharing.
Revenue: Sell products & take payments with simple payment buttons.
Downtime Monitoring: Get notified if and when your site goes down.
Security: Protection against brute force attacks, spam, and malware. On-demand backups and restores.
Is Jetpack free?
Yes! Jetpack’s core features are and always will be free.
Should I purchase a paid plan?
Jetpack’s paid services include real-time backups, security scanning, premium themes, spam filtering, video hosting, site monetization, SEO tools, search, priority support, and more.
To learn more about the essential security and WordPress services we provide, visit our plan comparison page.
Why do I need a WordPress.com account?
Since Jetpack and its services are provided and hosted by WordPress.com, a WordPress.com account is required for Jetpack to function.
I already have a WordPress account, but Jetpack isn’t working. What’s going on?
A WordPress.com account is different from the account you use to log into your self-hosted WordPress. If you can log into WordPress.com, then you already have a WordPress.com account. If you can’t, you can easily create one during installation.
How do I view my stats?
How do I contribute to Jetpack?
- Release date: December 6, 2018
- Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-d3t
- Contact Form: security changes to improve the display of success messages after submitting a form.
- Publicize: avoid Fatal errors when trying to create or edit posts from a Custom Post Type that supports Publicize.
- Sync: improve synchronization of WooCommerce events.
- WordPress.com REST API: handle WooCommerce Product reviews for a better display in apps that use the API.
- Release date: November 26, 2018
- Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-cee
- This release introduces the first wave of Jetpack blocks built for the new block editor, available in WordPress 5.0.
- General: improve ability to create and troubleshoot Jetpack connections.
- REST API: new endpoint for testing the Jetpack connection.
- Akismet: improve caching of all queries for Akismet status.
- Spellcheck / Grammar: we’ve made sure the Jetpack feature did not create any error when using the block editor.
- Twenty Nineteen: ensure compatibility with Jetpack’s widgets.
- Asset CDN: do not try to serve assets from non-public versions.
- Carousel: handle galleries created via the Gallery block in the new block editor.
- Photon: make sure our image CDN is fully compatible with the block editor.