Supercharge your WordPress site with powerful features previously only available to WordPress.com users.
|Author:||Automattic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-01-2011|
|Total downloads:||73 366 129|
|Active installs:||4 000 000+|
Click to start download
Dashboard: Bird’s eye view of your site stats, status, and health.
Safety: Protect your site and data with powerful security services.
Engagement: Social sharing, likes, and related posts.
Analytics: Actionable site stats and traffic insights.
Traffic: SEO Tools for Google, Twitter, Facebook and more.
Installation is free, quick, and easy. Install Jetpack from our site in minutes.
Alternatively, install Jetpack via the plugin directory, or upload the files manually to your server and follow the on-screen instructions. If you need additional help read our detailed instructions.
Is Jetpack free?
Yes! Jetpack’s core features are and always will be free.
Should I purchase a paid plan?
Jetpack’s paid services include real-time backups, security scanning, premium themes, spam filtering, video hosting, site monetization, SEO tools, search, priority support, and more.
To learn more about the essential security and WordPress services we provide, vist our plan comparison page.
Why do I need a WordPress.com account?
Since Jetpack and its services are provided and hosted by WordPress.com, a WordPress.com account is required for Jetpack to function.
I already have a WordPress account, but Jetpack isn’t working. What’s going on?
A WordPress.com account is different from the account you use to log into your self-hosted WordPress. If you can log into WordPress.com, then you already have a WordPress.com account. If you can’t, you can easily create one during installation.
How do I view my stats?
How do I contribute to Jetpack?
- Release date: April 3, 2018
- Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-7xM
* Admin Page: Introduced a new Privacy admin page linked at the bottom of the Jetpack dashboard.
* Admin Page: Introduced a Privacy toggle that allows the user to disable event tracking.
* Widgets: Added new Social Icons widget and deprecated old Social Media Icons widget.
- Activity Log: Started syncing comment untrashed and comment unspammed events.
- Admin Page: Added inline module settings for plan welcome page.
- Admin Page: Made Jetpack Monitor setting management easier by adding a simple toggle.
- Admin Page: Moved the button for closing the Jumpstart modal closer to the dialog so it’s more visible.
- Admin Page: Updated the “install and activate” link in the Backups card to be a functional link matching the “Set up” button.
- Admin Page: Updated notices style to be more accessible.
- Admin Page: We now show a link to see all plans on small screens.
- Admin Page: Settings in Jetpack dashboard now feature contextual help and a link to learn more about it.
- Ads: Added site id to head meta.
- Comments: Improved accessibility of comments form by adding title attributes.
- Connect: Removed account creation links from below the Set Up Jetpack buttons.
- General: Show correct available status in Jetpack modules list if module is not supported by current plan.
- General: Removed holiday snow module.
- General: Return error in wp-cli if activating a module that is not supported by the current plan.
- Google Translate Widget: Made sure the widget is responsive by default.
- JITM: We now allow specifying that a jitm can be opened in a new window, or the same window.
- JITM: We now don’t use all caps for buttons text.
- Likes: Removed Likes from Jumpstart.
- Likes/Sharing: Moved metabox in post editor to the right side for a better fit.
- Masterbar: Made the Sign Out link in the Master always log you out from WordPress.com.
- Publicize: Made styling of Publicize more consistent with wp-admin.
- Protect: Started blocking XML RPC requests when they get marked as blocked by Protect.
- Search: Made the Search widget available whether or not Extra Sidebar Widgets is enabled.
- SEO Tools: Removed SEO Tools from Jumpstart
- Shortcodes: We now load Twitters widget.js over https.
- Subscriptions: We’ve made it a better experience if you try to subscribe to a site you are already subscribed to.
- Sync: Stopped syncing personal data coming from WooCommerce orders.
- VideoPress: Default to grid view when linking to upload videos
- Warm Welcome: Added Search to the features listed on the Warm Welcome dialog for Professional Plan.
- Widgets: Added rel=noopener attribute to links in the Display WordPress Posts widget if set to open in a new window.
- bbPress: Markdown support added for bbPress CPTs.
- PHP 7.1: Fixed an error coming from one of our json-api endpoints.
- Admin Page: Fixed Dashboard connection card from showing text that overflows the card.
- Admin Page: Fixed directory separator character used when displaying the site URL on the disconnect dialog.
- Admin Page: Fixed an issue by which clicking the back button on a page visited after the Admin Page would result in the Admin Page being rendered with cached data.
- Admin Page: Don’t show a Set Up button when searching for modules that are inactive in Jetpack Settings page. The Set Up button is meant for paid features coming from plugins.
- Admin Page: Make it clear when tracking begins in the connetion dialog.
- Admin Page: Hide the date range tabs when the initial dialog is shown.
- Admin Page: Fixed the positioning of popovers in the Jetpack Settings page.
- Admin Page: Fixed a bug with the Ads settings toggle.
- Admin Page: Fixed a display issue for the custom user capability “jetpack_connect”.
- Admin Page: Made sure translations are properly applied to several phrases.
- Connection Banner: Updated style to better fit wide screens.
- Connection Banner: Added illustration SVGs.
- Contact Form: Fixed width style of input for Website address.
- Google Analytics: fix PHP notice on search pages.
- Infinite Scroll: Fixed issues where the first was being duplicated on scroll.
- Likes: Made manually enabled likes remain being likeable if Likes are enabled for all posts
- Search: Added default values for the Search widget so it can be added from the Customizer.
- Settings: Fixed overflow/overlap when there are many ignored phrases in spelling options.
- Settings: Updated SEO/analytics links to avoid unnecessary redirects.
- Stats: Fixed column spacing styling issues in WP Dashboard box for Jetpack stats.
- VaultPress: Remove menu item that links nowhere when Rewind is enabled.
- Widgets: Fixed issue with custom URL choice and selective refresh in the EU Cookie Law widget.
- WooCommerce Analytics: Fixed PHP warning coming from str_replace usage.
- WooCommerce Analytics: Started tracking all possible ways to add a product to a cart.