Supercharge your WordPress site with powerful features previously only available to WordPress.com users.
|Author:||Automattic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.3|
|WordPress version tested:||5.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-01-2011|
|Total downloads:||173 215 415|
|Active installs:||5 000 000+|
Click to start download
Security, performance, and site management: the best way to WordPress is with Jetpack.
24/7 Site Security
Jetpack is your site’s security detail, guarding you against brute-force attacks and unauthorized logins. Basic protection is always free, while premium plans add expanded backup and automated fixes. Jetpack’s full suite of site security tools include:
- Brute-force attack protection, spam filtering, and downtime monitoring.
- Backups of your entire site, either once daily or in real time.
- Secure login, with optional two-factor authentication.
- Malware scanning, code scanning, and automated threat resolution.
- A record of every change on your site to simplify troubleshooting.
- Fast, priority support from WordPress experts.
Activate site accelerator tools and watch your page load times decrease — we’ll optimize your images and serve them from our own powerful global network, and speed up your mobile site to reduce bandwidth usage (and save money!). Connect Jetpack to take advantage of:
- Elasticsearch-powered related content and site search, for relevant results with no drain on your servers.
- Lazy image loading for a faster mobile experience.
- Unlimited and high-speed video via our content delivery network.
Effortless Site Management
Create and customize your WordPress site, optimize it for visitors and revenue, and enjoy watching your stats tick up. Built it, share it, and watch it grow with:
- Advanced site stats and analytics for understanding your audience.
- Hundreds of professional themes, for a pro site no matter what your niche.
- Intuitive and powerful customization tools to match your website to your brand.
- Simple PayPal payment buttons for selling products and services.
- SEO tools for Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, and WordPress.com to maximize your reach.
- An advertising program that includes the best of AdSense, Facebook Ads, AOL, Amazon, Google AdX, and Yahoo.
- Integration with the official WordPress mobile apps, to manage your site from anywhere.
We have a global team of Happiness Engineers ready to help you. Ask your questions in the support forum, or contact us directly.
Installation is free, quick, and easy. Install Jetpack from our site in minutes.
Keep hackers out with brute force attack protection, malware scanning, spam filtering, and downtime monitoring. Secure your site data with on-demand backups and restores.
Load pages faster, and serve your images and static files from our massive global content delivery network.
Customize your website with professionally-designed WordPress themes, blocks, and widgets.
Promote your newest posts, pages, and products across your social media channels.
Is Jetpack free?
Yes! Jetpack’s core features are and always will be free.
Should I purchase a paid plan?
Jetpack’s paid services include real-time backups, security scanning, premium themes, spam filtering, video hosting, site monetization, SEO tools, search, priority support, and more.
To learn more about the essential security and WordPress services we provide, visit our plan comparison page.
Why do I need a WordPress.com account?
Since Jetpack and its services are provided and hosted by WordPress.com, a WordPress.com account is required for Jetpack to function.
I already have a WordPress account, but Jetpack isn’t working. What’s going on?
A WordPress.com account is different from the account you use to log into your self-hosted WordPress. If you can log into WordPress.com, then you already have a WordPress.com account. If you can’t, you can easily create one during installation.
How do I view my stats?
How do I contribute to Jetpack?
- Release date: April 7, 2020
- Secure Sign On: fix conflict that would block one from logging in to their site via the Secure Sign On option.
- Release date: April 7, 2020
- Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-oPp
- Search: our new Instant search experience will allow your visitors to get search results as soon as they start typing.
- Autoloader: improve performance when loading a large number of files.
- Blocks: improve discoverability of multiple blocks by reviewing keywords used in the block search.
- Blocks: improve the display of error notices in Jetpack’s embed blocks.
- Blocks: better differentiate paid blocks from free ones.
- Blocks: improve layout of block style previews.
- Blocks: list blocks both as part of a Jetpack Collection and in their proper category. Requires WordPress 5.4.
- Calendly block: display an error when the embed URL is not found.
- Comment Likes: improve performance by removing dependency on Noticons.
- Contact Info Widget: improve the display of Map API key notices.
- Custom CSS: add support for more CSS 3.0 properties: mask , scroll, and object-fit.
- Dashboard notices: allow the use of different Jetpack logos.
- Embeds: enable inline PDF previews.
- Eventbrite Block: offer additional alignment options.
- Facebook Embeds and Facebook Page Plugin Widget: improve performance and compatibility with caching plugins.
- Facebook Page Plugin Widget: add new layout options (Cover Photo and Call To Action).
- Gravatar Hovercards: avoid loading Gravatar assets when not needed on the page.
- Gravatar Hovercards: improve performance of the feature by avoiding the use of jQuery.
- Infinite Scroll: improve performance of the feature by avoiding the use of jQuery.
- Jetpack Videos: improve performance of Video queries with better caching.
- Lazy Images: improve performance of the feature by avoiding the use of jQuery.
- Likes: improve performance when loading resources used by the Likes feature on the front-end of your site.
- Map Block: slightly decrease Zoom on maps with multiple points.
- Map Block: improve the look of the map style picker.
- Protect: improve detection of IP on servers using custom IP Headers.
- Revue Block: update the layout of the default placeholder appearing when you first insert the block.
- Site Health: add new card informing you of your site’s synchronization status with WordPress.com.
- Social Menus: add Ravelry support.
- Widgets: add Ravelry support to Social Icons widget.
- Widgets: improve performance of the Search and Milestone widgets.
- WooCommerce Analytics: add additional information to events (plugin version, information about blocks and shortcodes).
- WordAds Block: update “hide on mobile” toggle layout.
- WordAds: update ad loader support for Google Chrome.
- WordAds: improve performance of the display of all ads.
- WordPress.com Toolbar: log user out of WordPress.com when attempting to log out from the site.
- Blocks: ensure that all blocks are displayed nicely, even when using the latest version of the Gutenberg plugin.
- Blocks on International sites: ensure that blocks can be translated when using Jetpack’s Site Accelerator feature.
- Comment Likes / AMP Plugin: avoid loading Likes on AMP views.
- General: Jetpack now requires WordPress 5.3 and newer.
- Multisite Networks: better detect the main site of a network when synchronizing data with WordPress.com.
- Recurring Payments Block: implement AMP view for full compatibility with the AMP plugin.
- Connection: ensure that the “Disconnect” button is easily accessible on mobile.
- Connection: fix connection issues for sites with a plan in a “pending” state.
- Connection: improve connection flow when starting to connect your site from the WordPress.com dashboard.
- Dashboard: clarify wording and display of the Backup & Scan cards.
- Dashboard: fix layout issues within the Stats Widget in the dashboard.
- Form Block: fix button colors not saving correctly.
- Google Calendar Block: ensure calendars are properly displayed regardless of the width option picked in block styles.
- Publicize Block: update wording in custom message field to clarify how the feature works.
- Pinterest Block: check for valid Pinterest URLs when embedding them into a new block.
- OpenTable Block: fix layout issue when using Wide and Full-width sizes.
- OpenTable Block: fix PHP warning occuring when a block is created but not configured.
- Recurring Payments Block: ensure that the minimum payment option respects the chosen currency for the button.
- Shortcodes: Fix Crowdsignal poll embeds when using the P2 theme.
- Simple Payments Block: avoid issues when pasting email addresses into the email field.
- Site Logo: avoid PHP notices in the Customizer, when no logo is set yet.
- Widgets: fix conflicts between some themes and the live countdown feature in the Milestone Widget.
- Widgets: avoid display issues in the Top Posts Widget, when displaying posts from Custom Post Types.