Supercharge your WordPress site with powerful features previously only available to WordPress.com users.
|Author:||Automattic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.3|
|WordPress version tested:||5.4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-01-2011|
|Total downloads:||179 319 454|
|Active installs:||5 000 000+|
Click to start download
Security, performance, and site management: the best way to WordPress is with Jetpack.
24/7 Site Security
Jetpack is your site’s security detail, guarding you against brute-force attacks and unauthorized logins. Basic protection is always free, while premium plans add expanded backup and automated fixes. Jetpack’s full suite of site security tools include:
- Brute-force attack protection, spam filtering, and downtime monitoring.
- Backups of your entire site, either once daily or in real time.
- Secure login, with optional two-factor authentication.
- Malware scanning, code scanning, and automated threat resolution.
- A record of every change on your site to simplify troubleshooting.
- Fast, priority support from WordPress experts.
Activate site accelerator tools and watch your page load times decrease — we’ll optimize your images and serve them from our own powerful global network, and speed up your mobile site to reduce bandwidth usage (and save money!). Connect Jetpack to take advantage of:
- Elasticsearch-powered related content and site search, for relevant results with no drain on your servers.
- Lazy image loading for a faster mobile experience.
- Unlimited and high-speed video via our content delivery network.
Effortless Site Management
Create and customize your WordPress site, optimize it for visitors and revenue, and enjoy watching your stats tick up. Built it, share it, and watch it grow with:
- Advanced site stats and analytics for understanding your audience.
- Hundreds of professional themes, for a pro site no matter what your niche.
- Intuitive and powerful customization tools to match your website to your brand.
- Simple PayPal payment buttons for selling products and services.
- SEO tools for Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, and WordPress.com to maximize your reach.
- An advertising program that includes the best of AdSense, Facebook Ads, AOL, Amazon, Google AdX, and Yahoo.
- Integration with the official WordPress mobile apps, to manage your site from anywhere.
We have a global team of Happiness Engineers ready to help you. Ask your questions in the support forum, or contact us directly.
Installation is free, quick, and easy. Install Jetpack from our site in minutes.
Keep hackers out with brute force attack protection, malware scanning, spam filtering, and downtime monitoring. Secure your site data with on-demand backups and restores.
Load pages faster, and serve your images and static files from our massive global content delivery network.
Customize your website with professionally-designed WordPress themes, blocks, and widgets.
Promote your newest posts, pages, and products across your social media channels.
Is Jetpack free?
Yes! Jetpack’s core features are and always will be free.
Should I purchase a paid plan?
Jetpack’s paid services include real-time backups, security scanning, premium themes, spam filtering, video hosting, site monetization, SEO tools, search, priority support, and more.
To learn more about the essential security and WordPress services we provide, visit our plan comparison page.
Why do I need a WordPress.com account?
Since Jetpack and its services are provided and hosted by WordPress.com, a WordPress.com account is required for Jetpack to function.
I already have a WordPress account, but Jetpack isn’t working. What’s going on?
A WordPress.com account is different from the account you use to log into your self-hosted WordPress. If you can log into WordPress.com, then you already have a WordPress.com account. If you can’t, you can easily create one during installation.
How do I view my stats?
How do I contribute to Jetpack?
- Release date: May 5, 2020
- Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-p00
- Podcast Player: you can now embed and play recent podcast episodes in any post or page.
- Comments: update how comment types are stored to be fully compatible with upcoming WordPress Core changes.
- OpenTable Block: add a warning notice when their selected combination of style and align options may cause display issues.
- Publicize: allow site owners to set a filter to enable embedding media directly into Twitter embeds.
- Revue Block: add new customization options.
- Search: add new option to configure the Instant Search overlay.
- Sync: improve performance of the synchronization process on sites with plugins generating an important amount of posts.
- Ad Block: ensure full compatibility of the feature with the AMP plugin.
- Carousel: ensure full compatibility of the feature with the AMP plugin.
- Embeds: ensure that all recipes, as well as Google Maps embeds and Scribd embeds, can be viewed with no errors in AMP views.
- General: when using a beta version of Jetpack via the Jetpack Beta Plugin, allow Multisite connections to be managed in Network Admin.
- Shortcodes: improve behavior of the Archives shortcode in AMP views.
- Widgets: ensure that the Twitter Timeline and Internet Defense League widgets are compatible with the AMP plugin.
- Dashboard: fix layout issue when using the monthly / yearly toggle in the Jetpack dashboard.
- Contact Form: avoid making unnecessary requests to the Akismet API.
- Crowdsignal: fix survey embeds when posts are loaded via Infinite Scroll.
- Embeds: provide helpful feedback when inline PDFs cannot be displayed in mobile browsers.
- General: fix comment notification overrides that direct moderation links to the WordPress.com interface.
- General: improve deprecated hook notices to handle anonymous functions.
- Site Health Tools: reduce false positives in Jetpack connection tests.
- Slideshow Block: avoid layout issues when a block is added to a column block.
- Subscriptions Block: fix layout issue in email input box.
- Sync: improve performance of the synchronization process when processing a large amount of Akismet feedback.