Supercharge your WordPress site with powerful features previously only available to WordPress.com users.
|Author:||Automattic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-01-2011|
|Total downloads:||115 622 315|
|Active installs:||5 000 000+|
Click to start download
Themes: Choose from hundreds of customizable, professional themes.
Performance: Free high-speed content delivery network for your images.
Apps: Update your site from any device with the free WordPress apps.
Analytics: Simple and concise site stats and traffic insights.
Sharing: Connect your site to social networks for automated social sharing.
Revenue: Sell products & take payments with simple payment buttons.
Downtime Monitoring: Get notified if and when your site goes down.
Security: Protection against brute force attacks, spam, and malware. On-demand backups and restores.
Is Jetpack free?
Yes! Jetpack’s core features are and always will be free.
Should I purchase a paid plan?
Jetpack’s paid services include real-time backups, security scanning, premium themes, spam filtering, video hosting, site monetization, SEO tools, search, priority support, and more.
To learn more about the essential security and WordPress services we provide, visit our plan comparison page.
Why do I need a WordPress.com account?
Since Jetpack and its services are provided and hosted by WordPress.com, a WordPress.com account is required for Jetpack to function.
I already have a WordPress account, but Jetpack isn’t working. What’s going on?
A WordPress.com account is different from the account you use to log into your self-hosted WordPress. If you can log into WordPress.com, then you already have a WordPress.com account. If you can’t, you can easily create one during installation.
How do I view my stats?
How do I contribute to Jetpack?
- Release date: March 06, 2019
- Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-foJ
- General: avoid conflicting with other plugins when suggesting Jetpack features on the Plugins screen.
- Publicize: avoid errors when the feature is not active on a site.
- Widgets: improve performance of the Top Posts and the Blog Stats widgets on high-traffic sites.
- Subscriptions: fix an issue that prevented displaying subscribers count in the subscription forms.
- Tiled Galleries / Slideshows: ensure they can be displayed properly in Internet Explorer 11.
- Release date: March 05, 2019
- Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-e9x
- Block Editor: this release introduces 6 new blocks:
- the Ads block allows you to insert different ads from our WordAds program within your posts and pages.
- the Mailchimp block allows your readers to easily subscribe to your Mailchimp newsletter.
- the Video block supports VideoPress videos if you’ve purchased our Premium or Professional plan.
- the Slideshow block allows you to insert beautiful slideshows in your posts and pages.
- The Business Hours blocks is useful for companies who want to display their business’s Opening Hours on their site.
- The Contact Info block is useful for any business who may want to display useful information on a post or page.
- Admin Page: move Carousel settings from Performance to Writing section.
- Ads: include search results pages under the
- Block Editor: improve block registration structure for better management of block availability.
- General: remove IE8 support fallbacks.
- General: add feature suggestions to the plugin search screen.
- Image CDN: add new mode that disables the creation of resized images, thus saving disk space.
- Instagram: update embed to support Instagram TV URLs.
- Post Images detection: add support for alt text.
- Plans: clarify upgrade prompts in the Jetpack dashboard’s Plans page.
- Publicize: remove the Google+ interface as the Social Network is now deprecated.
- Related Posts: update block to allow for up to 6 related posts.
- Social Menus & Icons: add Discord Support.
- Support: add additional tests to check when Jetpack isn’t working as expected and ensures all current debugging platforms use the same testing list.
- Simple Payments: add generic currency fallback symbol.
- Sync: further performance improvements in PHP 7+ environments.
- Woocommerce Analytics: include product type with analytics data.
- General: replace all .dev TLD references by .test as the .dev TLD will soon become available for registration.
- PHP 7.3: introduce automated testing for PHP 7.3.
- Site Accelerator: ensure compatibility with the AMP plugin.
- Twenty Nineteen: fix Top Posts and Pages Widget image list margins.
- WordPress 5.1 Compatibility: update usage of
wp_schedule_single_eventto match changes in WordPress.
- Copy Post: ensure the feature can be used when using non-standard post formats.
- Infinite Scroll: fix vertical spacing for new posts loaded with Infinite Scroll.
- Internationalization: fix minor problem affecting translations in the block editor.
- Mobile Theme: fix PHP notices when trying to display gallery images.
- Mobile Theme: fix redirection issues when clicking on the “Desktop version” links.
- Photon: add paypalobjects.com to the list of banned domains, as this domain already relies on a CDN.
- Publicize / Subscriptions: do not show message at the top of the editor when creating a private post.
- Spelling / Grammar: fix error when spellchecking the contents of a Classic block in the block editor.
- Top Posts: allow fetching posts from a long timeframe when using the
- Related Posts: avoid display a dulplicated set of related posts when using the Related Posts block.
- REST API: fix a bug causing Likes settings on a post to sometimes be flipped.
- Security: avoid bypassing Protect’s Math Fallback challenge.
- Security: fix an XSS vulnerability in the “My Community” widget.
- Site Stats: do not show the Jetpack logo in the Stats dashboard widget title in the Screen Options tab.
- Theme Tools: support alternative Pinterest domain extensions in the Social Menus tool.
- Widgets: support alternative Pinterest domain extensions in the Social Icons Widget.
- Widgets: update the Cookies & Consents Banner to be fully accessible on mobile devices.