Supercharge your WordPress site with powerful features previously only available to WordPress.com users.
|Author:||Automattic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-01-2011|
|Total downloads:||106 799 857|
|Active installs:||5 000 000+|
Click to start download
Themes: Choose from hundreds of customizable, professional themes.
Performance: Free high-speed content delivery network for your images.
Apps: Update your site from any device with the free WordPress apps.
Analytics: Simple and concise site stats and traffic insights.
Sharing: Connect your site to social networks for automated social sharing.
Revenue: Sell products & take payments with simple payment buttons.
Downtime Monitoring: Get notified if and when your site goes down.
Security: Protection against brute force attacks, spam, and malware. On-demand backups and restores.
Is Jetpack free?
Yes! Jetpack’s core features are and always will be free.
Should I purchase a paid plan?
Jetpack’s paid services include real-time backups, security scanning, premium themes, spam filtering, video hosting, site monetization, SEO tools, search, priority support, and more.
To learn more about the essential security and WordPress services we provide, visit our plan comparison page.
Why do I need a WordPress.com account?
Since Jetpack and its services are provided and hosted by WordPress.com, a WordPress.com account is required for Jetpack to function.
I already have a WordPress account, but Jetpack isn’t working. What’s going on?
A WordPress.com account is different from the account you use to log into your self-hosted WordPress. If you can log into WordPress.com, then you already have a WordPress.com account. If you can’t, you can easily create one during installation.
How do I view my stats?
How do I contribute to Jetpack?
- Release date: January 10, 2018
- Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-cEZ
- Block Editor: this release introduces new blocks: a Subcription form block, a Tiled Gallery block, and a Related Posts block.
- Admin Page: several changes to improve navigation and connection flows for new and existing Jetpack site owners.
- Admin Page: make the Jetpack dashboard wider on large screens for a better experience.
- Affiliate tools: offer options for affiliate partners to manage affiliation links on their site.
- Carousel: add support for the new Tiled Gallery block.
- Contact Form: use the comment blacklist to filter contact form submissions.
- Dashboard notices: automatically dismiss notices once a feature has been activated.
- Dashboard notices: fix styling to work better with the Hello Dolly plugin.
- Internationalization: add new locales, ensure existing ones are up to date.
- REST API: new endpoint to expose Gutenberg block and plugin availabilty.
- Search: add hook to get_filters() to allow the use of custom filters.
- Shortcodes: add new Mailchimp shortcode to insert Mailchimp subscription forms anywhere in your posts and pages.
- SSO: offer message introducing the feature to new users.
- Stats: improve the design of the Stats dashboard widget.
- Widgets: add filter to set DoNotTrack in Twitter Timeline widget.
- WordPress.com REST API: add new option to set sites to private.
- AMP: ensure that all Jetpack features are compatible with the latest version of the AMP plugin. Solves issues previously encountered with sharing buttons and stats.
- Images: ensure that images inserted with new block editor can be used in Open Graph Meta tags, Related Posts, and Publicized posts.
- PHP 7.3: avoid PHP warnings so the plugin can be fully compatible with the latest version of PHP.
- Sharing: do not add Jetpack’s Twitter Meta Tags when the WP To Twitter plugin is active.
- Twenty Nineteen: additional style adjustments to make sure all Jetpack widgets look good with the theme.
- WooCommerce: do not include product reviews in comment counts in the WordPress.com REST API.
- Admin Page: update feature limits mentioned when disconnecting Jetpack from WordPress.com
- Block Editor: fix loading of translations in the editor when Jetpack’s Site Accelerator feature is active.
- Carousel: ensure that Carousel works well with the Gallery block in the new block editor.
- Carousel: do not open modal when clicking on a link in a caption
- Publicize: improve synchronization of sharing settings with WordPress.com.
- Publicize: only display Gutenberg Publicize UI to users with the correct permissions.
- Responsive videos: don’t load if theme supports core responsive embeds.
- Search: fix fatal error when the Search Widget is enabled while the site is in Development Mode.
- Sharing: update Tumblr official sharing button.
- Shortcodes: update YouTube shortcode to support more video link formats.
- Shortlinks: add the option to view shortlinks in the Block editor.
- Simple Payments: only register block when all needed data is available.
- Widgets: only load Social Icons widget scripts and styles when necessary.
- WooCommerce Analytics: avoid Fatal Errors in some specific site setups.
- WooCommerce Analytics: improve performance by avoiding unnecessary calls to the feature when it is not needed.