Supercharge your WordPress site with powerful features previously only available to WordPress.com users.
|Author:||Automattic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.2|
|WordPress version tested:||5.3.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-01-2011|
|Total downloads:||161 123 513|
|Active installs:||5 000 000+|
Click to start download
Security, performance, and site management: the best way to WordPress is with Jetpack.
24/7 Site Security
Jetpack is your site’s security detail, guarding you against brute-force attacks and unauthorized logins. Basic protection is always free, while premium plans add expanded backup and automated fixes. Jetpack’s full suite of site security tools include:
- Brute-force attack protection, spam filtering, and downtime monitoring.
- Backups of your entire site, either once daily or in real time.
- Secure login, with optional two-factor authentication.
- Malware scanning, code scanning, and automated threat resolution.
- A record of every change on your site to simplify troubleshooting.
- Fast, priority support from WordPress experts.
Activate site accelerator tools and watch your page load times decrease — we’ll optimize your images and serve them from our own powerful global network, and speed up your mobile site to reduce bandwidth usage (and save money!). Connect Jetpack to take advantage of:
- Elasticsearch-powered related content and site search, for relevant results with no drain on your servers.
- Lazy image loading for a faster mobile experience.
- Unlimited and high-speed video via our content delivery network.
Effortless Site Management
Create and customize your WordPress site, optimize it for visitors and revenue, and enjoy watching your stats tick up. Built it, share it, and watch it grow with:
- Advanced site stats and analytics for understanding your audience.
- Hundreds of professional themes, for a pro site no matter what your niche.
- Intuitive and powerful customization tools to match your website to your brand.
- Simple PayPal payment buttons for selling products and services.
- SEO tools for Google, Bing, Twitter, Facebook, and WordPress.com to maximize your reach.
- An advertising program that includes the best of AdSense, Facebook Ads, AOL, Amazon, Google AdX, and Yahoo.
- Integration with the official WordPress mobile apps, to manage your site from anywhere.
We have a global team of Happiness Engineers ready to help you. Ask your questions in the support forum, or contact us directly.
Installation is free, quick, and easy. Install Jetpack from our site in minutes.
Keep hackers out with brute force attack protection, malware scanning, spam filtering, and downtime monitoring. Secure your site data with on-demand backups and restores.
Load pages faster, and serve your images and static files from our massive global content delivery network.
Customize your website with professionally-designed WordPress themes, blocks, and widgets.
Promote your newest posts, pages, and products across your social media channels.
Is Jetpack free?
Yes! Jetpack’s core features are and always will be free.
Should I purchase a paid plan?
Jetpack’s paid services include real-time backups, security scanning, premium themes, spam filtering, video hosting, site monetization, SEO tools, search, priority support, and more.
To learn more about the essential security and WordPress services we provide, visit our plan comparison page.
Why do I need a WordPress.com account?
Since Jetpack and its services are provided and hosted by WordPress.com, a WordPress.com account is required for Jetpack to function.
I already have a WordPress account, but Jetpack isn’t working. What’s going on?
A WordPress.com account is different from the account you use to log into your self-hosted WordPress. If you can log into WordPress.com, then you already have a WordPress.com account. If you can’t, you can easily create one during installation.
How do I view my stats?
How do I contribute to Jetpack?
- Release date: January 23, 2020
- Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-lJT
- Dashboard: ensure that connection issues with WordPress.com are displayed in the Jetpack dashboard.
- Block Editor: ensure that the Jetpack block sidebar icon is properly displayed, even with the latest version of the Gutenberg plugin.
- WordPress.com Block Editor: fix compatibility issues with Chrome’s upcoming cross-site cookie changes.
- Release date: January 14, 2020
- Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-lJT
- Dashboard: preload connection flow script to improve performance.
- Dashboard: improvements to backup interface.
- Mobile Theme: allow one to temporary disable Jetpack’s Mobile Theme for testing.
- Mobile Theme: disable settings when feature is inactive.
- Site Accelerator: disable a helper library by default and allow themes to enable it when required.
- Subscriptions: add a wp-admin setting to alert the admin when someone follows the blog.
- WordPress.com REST API: add flag to determine site eligibility for Full Site Editing.
- WordPress.com synchronization: improve the reliability of the synchronization events triggered to keep your site up to date with WordPress.com.
- WordPress.com Toolbar: update the link directing to the WordPress.com Reader.
- WordPress.com Toolbar: add “My Home” link to the toolbar.
- General: improvements to Coding Standards for plugin compatibility files.
- Notifications: avoid conflicts with Twenty Twenty’s instrinsic video resizes.
- PHP 7.4: fix PHP warnings that may appear on sites running PHP 7.4.
- Sharing: avoid errors when using the Thrive Architect plugin.
- Tiled Galleries: fix layout when using a gallery inside a Classic block with the Twenty Twenty theme.
- Twenty Twenty: improve the display of the Authors and Flickr widget.
- Twenty Twenty: add Content Options to the Customizer.
- Twenty Twenty: ensure that Infinite Scroll does not suppress the display of footer widgets.
- Videos: automatically convert old Flash Jetpack Video embeds so they can use the new player.
- WooCommerce Services: avoid issues when installing plugin from notification message.
- CLI: prevent a PHP notice when running some Jetpack CLI commands.
- Map Block: fix layout issue when selecting a marker in a map and then scrolling down.
- Map Block: avoid errors when adding more than 2 points on a map.
- REST API: correctly validate on/off values for booleans.
- Star Rating Block: translate block title.
- Widget Visibility: ensure that the visibility options always appear on old Widgets Options screen.
- WordAds: ensure that the ads.txt file created by the feature returns a correct HTTP response code.
- WordPress.com Block Editor: exclude WordPress.com features from Jetpack sites.