Supercharge your WordPress site with powerful features previously only available to WordPress.com users.
|Author:||Automattic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-01-2011|
|Total downloads:||77 326 097|
|Active installs:||4 000 000+|
Click to start download
Themes: Choose from hundreds of customizable, professional themes.
Performance: Free high-speed content delivery network for your images.
Apps: Update your site from any device with the free WordPress apps.
Analytics: Simple and concise site stats and traffic insights.
Sharing: Connect your site to social networks for automated social sharing.
Revenue: Sell products & take payments with simple payment buttons.
Downtime Monitoring: Get notified if and when your site goes down.
Security: Protection against brute force attacks, spam, and malware. On-demand backups and restores.
Installation is free, quick, and easy. Install Jetpack from our site in minutes.
Alternatively, install Jetpack via the plugin directory, or upload the files manually to your server and follow the on-screen instructions. If you need additional help read our detailed instructions.
Is Jetpack free?
Yes! Jetpack’s core features are and always will be free.
Should I purchase a paid plan?
Jetpack’s paid services include real-time backups, security scanning, premium themes, spam filtering, video hosting, site monetization, SEO tools, search, priority support, and more.
To learn more about the essential security and WordPress services we provide, visit our plan comparison page.
Why do I need a WordPress.com account?
Since Jetpack and its services are provided and hosted by WordPress.com, a WordPress.com account is required for Jetpack to function.
I already have a WordPress account, but Jetpack isn’t working. What’s going on?
A WordPress.com account is different from the account you use to log into your self-hosted WordPress. If you can log into WordPress.com, then you already have a WordPress.com account. If you can’t, you can easily create one during installation.
How do I view my stats?
How do I contribute to Jetpack?
- Release date: May 22, 2018
- Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-85t
- Ads: Added new setting for Banner consent expiration. Added new filter jetpack_disable_eu_cookie_law_widget, which can be used to disable the banner.
- Ads: Added a new personalized-ads-consent cookie for ads-enabled sites.
- Ads: Added requirement and notice, and button-click opt-in for ads module users.
- GDPR: A new warning is displayed while configuring an instance of the EU Cookie Law widget: “Caution: The default policy URL only covers cookies set by Jetpack. If you’re running other plugins, custom cookies, or third-party tracking technologies, you should create and link to your own cookie statement.”
- GDPR: Added Feedback data (i.e., Contact Form Submissions) to the Personal Data exported and/or erased by the latest version of WordPress core.
- Ads: We updated Ads behaviour to not show unless the visitor is on the main query within the loop.
- General: We fixed a bug that resulted in an alert box showing for sites set to languages deriving from main ones.
- Lazy Images: Fixed a bug where images would disappear when scrolling.
- Sharing: make sure JS files can be loaded on development sites.
- Sharing: Added check for validating Akismet key before allowing sharing by email.
- WooCommerce Analytics: Fixed PHP warning when attemping to get a list of plugins.