Supercharge your WordPress site with powerful features previously only available to WordPress.com users.
|Author:||Automattic (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-01-2011|
|Total downloads:||93 507 767|
|Active installs:||5 000 000+|
Click to start download
Themes: Choose from hundreds of customizable, professional themes.
Performance: Free high-speed content delivery network for your images.
Apps: Update your site from any device with the free WordPress apps.
Analytics: Simple and concise site stats and traffic insights.
Sharing: Connect your site to social networks for automated social sharing.
Revenue: Sell products & take payments with simple payment buttons.
Downtime Monitoring: Get notified if and when your site goes down.
Security: Protection against brute force attacks, spam, and malware. On-demand backups and restores.
Installation is free, quick, and easy. Install Jetpack from our site in minutes.
Alternatively, install Jetpack via the plugin directory, or upload the files manually to your server and follow the on-screen instructions. If you need additional help read our detailed instructions.
Is Jetpack free?
Yes! Jetpack’s core features are and always will be free.
Should I purchase a paid plan?
Jetpack’s paid services include real-time backups, security scanning, premium themes, spam filtering, video hosting, site monetization, SEO tools, search, priority support, and more.
To learn more about the essential security and WordPress services we provide, visit our plan comparison page.
Why do I need a WordPress.com account?
Since Jetpack and its services are provided and hosted by WordPress.com, a WordPress.com account is required for Jetpack to function.
I already have a WordPress account, but Jetpack isn’t working. What’s going on?
A WordPress.com account is different from the account you use to log into your self-hosted WordPress. If you can log into WordPress.com, then you already have a WordPress.com account. If you can’t, you can easily create one during installation.
How do I view my stats?
How do I contribute to Jetpack?
- Release date: September 4, 2018
- Release post: https://wp.me/p1moTy-a7U
- WordAds: Added ability to include custom ads.txt entries in the ads module.
- Admin Page: Added ability to disable backups UI by filter when VaultPress is not activated.
- Comments: Moved the Subscription checkboxes on a comment form from after the submit button to before the submit button.
- General: Removed the outdated “Site Verification Services” card in Tools.
- General: Removed jetpack_enable_site_verification filter. We recommend filtering access to verification tools using jetpack_get_available_modules instead.
- General: Simplified the logic of Jetpack’s signed HTTP requests code.
- Lazy Images: Updated lazy images to use a default base64 encoded transparent to reduce a network request.
- Geo Location: Fixed a compatibility issue with other plugins that added meta attributes to site feeds with the
- AMP: Fix PHP notice when rendering AMP images with unknown width and height.
- Contact Forms: We fixed an issue where personal data eraser requests didn’t erase all requested feedback.
- General: Improves compatibility with the upcoming PHP 7.3.
- General: Updated input validation for meta tags given in site verification.
- Lazy Images: Deprecated jetpack_lazy_images_skip_image_with_atttributes filter in favor of jetpack_lazy_images_skip_image_with_attributes to address typo.
- Sharing: Fixed duplicate rel tags on Sharing links.
- Shortcodes: Updated Wufoo Shortcode to always load over https and use async form embed.
- Widgets: Fixed excessive logging issue with Twitter Timeline widget.
- Widgets: Removed cutoff date check for Twitter Timeline widget as it is no longer necessary.
- Widgets: Added decimal precision validator to Simple Payments Widget price field on the Customizer for supporting Japanese Yen.