This plugin enables individual author descriptions for each single blog in a multisite network.
|Author:||Thomas Maier (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-10-2013|
|Total downloads:||1 872|
Click to start download
- Upload the folder
- Activate the IMA through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
You will now see an additional field for the author description when you visit the author profile.
This field is individual for each blog, so make sure you first login to the right dashboard when changing the authors bio for a specific site in your multisite environment.
- added French translation
- fixed broken textdomain reference, thanks @rwatuny
- adjust coding to wordpress (extra) standard
- fix deprecation notice for WP 3.0+ (update_usermeta)
- minor code ‘optimisation’
- fixing a bug that prevented the plugin from being loaded completely
- html tags are now allowed in the bio
- added textdomain
- added German translation to test textdomain
(confused commit, please ignore)
- input field for individual description is now bigger
- added short description for the plugin
- use default description if no site specific description is provided.
- updated files, to fix showing the plugin on wordpress.org
- initializing the plugin