Let users use images in the comment section!
|Author:||williewonka (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.4.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||04-08-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 230|
Click to start download
This plugin will:
- let users upload and put in comments images.
- let users report images wich they think is inappropriate.
- let admins moderate images and block them.
- offer 2 systems to put insert the images in a comment. (auto = image will be automaticly inserted at end of comment, user = user will have to insert the tag for image anywhere he/she likes in the comment)
- is fully localized and ready for translation.
If you want to see a certain function in this plugin, please email me(the author) at email@example.com
version 1.2.5:small bug fix, please update.
version 1.2.4 I have identified a serieus plugin breaking bug wich occures with certain server settings. this is now fixed so that everyone can use this plugin!
version 1.2.3: when the admin changes the tag, the plugin will now update the comments too. Also fixed is the empty comment, if an user uploads an image without putting text in the comment, it will now show the image if the system is set to automatic tag.
if you find any bugs, please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org