Copytrack detects where your images has been used on the web and assist you in the legal process, for free. This plugin will upload your Media Library …
|Author:||Jordy Meow (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.5.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-08-2018|
|Total downloads:||1 420|
Click to start download
Copytrack detects where your images has been used on the web and assist you in the legal process, for free. This plugin will upload your Media Library to Copytrack.
Create an account at Copytrack (it is free). Visit the Meow Apps > Copytrack. Follow the instructions. Go in the Media Library, and start uploading your files. Make sure you wait 2-3 seconds between the end of the upload and a new one, otherwise the request might be rejected by Copytrack. Bulk upload is also available, for that visit the Meow Apps > Copytrack menu in your WordPress Admin.
3RD PARTY SERVICE
Copytrack is a third-party service and this plugin is not affiliated with it. The Image Copytrack plugin is accessing the Copytrack API using your key and token. It is totally safe, however, I cannot be hold responsible for how your images and data is used by Copytrack. Please check their Terms & Conditions and their Private Policy to know more.
Nothing is created in the database except a tiny meta entry for that media, specific to Copytrack.
- Update: Librairies and UI.
- Update: Common library.
- Update: Compatibility with WP 5.5.
- Update: Little enhancements in the UI.
- Fix: In the dashboard, only the images which haven’t been processed yet will be.
- Update: Refreshed packages.
- Info: Always skip button to avoid errors, and number of errors displayed at the end of the process.
- Info: Huge update, with a new UI, and the possibility of uploading all your Media Library at once.
- Update: Admin refreshed.
- Info: Tested with 2020’s version of CopyTrack API and WordPress 5.4.
- Update: WordPress 5.
- First release.