iLast.Fm provides a complete integration between your blog and your Last.fm account, show what musics you are listening to and much more!
|Author:||Leandro Alonso (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0|
|WordPress version tested:||2.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-08-2008|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||9 471|
Click to start download
The plugin iLast.Fm provides a complete integration between your blog and your Last.fm account.
You can show on your blog what musics you are listening to, your top albums, top artists, loved tracks, and much more. We show the cd covers or informations. Or both, as you want.
See what we can do for you:
- Display the cd cover and/or text informations
- Show your recent tracks, top albums, top artists, top tracks, weekly album chart, weekly artist chart, weekly track chart or (whew!) your loved tracks.
- Cache all images and data, making everything faster!
- The iLast.Fm widget: easily you can put your musics on sidebar.
- Complete integration with the Administration Panel.
- Easy to use and configure.
- Fully customizable!
The cache option does not appear, why?
This probably happens because the folder /cache (inside of /ilastfm) doesn’t can be writable. To solve this problem, use an FTP, go to folder cache and try put CHMOD 775.
How do I clear the cache?
Go to iLast.Fm Options and simply click in “Save Settings”. Done.
Where i can get more help, tips and informations?