Adds support for Internet explorer 9 pinned site features to wordpress blog.
|Author:||Fatih Boy (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0.2|
|WordPress version tested:||3.0.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-09-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 162|
Click to start download
Pinned Site is a feature provided to web developers by Internet Explorer 9 which allows developers to integrate their web sites to Windows 7 desktop. A pinned site, that is dragged from Internet Explorer 9 to Windows 7 taskbar, can interact with the user using tasbar jump list, thumbnail toolbar and overlay icons.
This plugIn allows a wordpress site to have all pinned site features, that is;
- Pinned site name, tooltip and startup url entries
- Jump list entries for new post entry, comment moderation and file upload
- Jump list entries for every page defined in WordPress site
- Custom jump list entries of post, categories or tags
Translated Languages Available
Here's a list of currently translated languages. If you'd like to contribute, please have a look at the POT file in the languages folder and send me your translations.
Please visit [http://www.enterprisecoding.com/blog/projects/ie9-pinned-site] for further information.
Meta data block
An example of configured jump list
Add an existing page block
IE9 Pinned Site setting page
- Initial version
- Fix: Administrative jump list entries won’t shown.. Now logged in user can see administarative enries instead of page listing
- Addin completely rewritten
- Improved customization options and settings page
- Fix: Missing images added
- Fix: Call to undefined method ie9PinnedSiteCustomUrl::render4JumpList() when custom url added to jump list