Charts and graphs are now easy with iChart! Add beautiful graphs & charts to visualize…
|Author:||QuantumCloud (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||13-03-2017|
|Total downloads:||1 813|
Click to start download
- Download the plugin zip file. Extract and upload iList in your wp-content/plugins folder.
- From the wp-admin panel goto plugins and activate “ichart”
- Create a new page and use the iChart button from your Visual editor to generate and embed your chart in any page or post
- Publish and you are done.
How to Create Charts and Graphs?
Charts are create and added with the iChart Shortcode Generator button found in the Visual Editor for your WordPress post or pages.
Can I add more than one chart on a page?
Yes, from version 1.0 you can
My chart settings are not saved when I try to edit
Charts are created on the fly and configurations saved in the shortcode. So, it is not possible to save charts that can be edited in the chart creation interface again.
max width issue fixed.
Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 – fixed.
Removed unused menu
- Added multiple charts and graphs on the same page support
- Added chart size support
- File name case fixed