Implementation of a Google Maps API v3 editor.
|Author:||Harry Moore (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-11-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 115|
Click to start download
- A My Google Maps like facility oriented towards unsupported bicycle touring.
- A comprehensive map creator, editor, and view generator based on Maps API v3 and supporting kml, kmz, and gpx map storage.
- Multiple maps per post/page with optional POI and Wapoint lists, Search box, Control options, and Elevation profile panel.
- Post/Page Insert Media to insert short codes.
- Add Icon libraries.
- CK Editor for map, maker, and route information with image browser.
- Google Directions routing with prinable cuesheets.
- Google Search Box for locations and place searches.
- Open Street map titles.
- Bicycle, Traffic, and Transit layers.
- Load multiple kml, kmz, gpx files from map library or desktop.
- Save maps map library or download to desktop.
- Edit route at the individual point level.
- Output GPX files with routes, tracks or both.
- Manage map, image and icon libraries.
- email marker tracking and messaging.
- sidebar map widget
- cuesheet generation.
- See more at https://indianbendsolutions.net
Presently IBS Mappro is in its Beta phase of development and all testing and reporting of issues is appreciated.