Hitsteps is a powerful real time website visitor manager, it allow you to view and interact with your visitors in real time.
|Author:||hitsteps (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-11-2013|
|Total downloads:||67 010|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Hitsteps dashboard, see everything at a glance.
Revolutionary Heatmap and Page Analysis. It shows exactly which item in each of your pages get how many clicks.
Woocommerce New Order Email (similiar integration for Contact form 7, Ninja Forms and Gravity Forms), it show details of visitor who order from you or sent you an email including pages they visit before sending email.
Live chat with visitors
You’ll find updated FAQs on Support page.
It is very easy to install.
All you have to do is to open an account via the hitsteps website, add your site to your account and get your API Code to use the plugin.
View features hitsteps offers:
- Base Startup
- Fixed minor bugs
- Updated the logo
- Fixed a major bug in chat widget
- Introducing hitsteps live chat plugin
- applied patches on newly released chat plugin
- optional chat floating widget
- Heatmap service added.
- Fixed php notice errors when WP_DEBUG is enabled.
- Fix for major bug: disabling/activating plugins
- Added Port checking for SSL detection.
- Fix for chat widget when all agents are offline
- Live chat: More clear msg to notify agent is offline
- Live chat: After sending a new message in ticket, focus on textbox is lost
- Live chat: Closing a ticket, will notify webmaster as a new message
- SEO improvement for tracking code.
- Fixed a bug with cookie script.
- Fixed PHP notice bug
- Major update to GUI and system backend
- Introducing free license plan for lite bloggers
- Introducing multi language widgets
- Added Spanish Language to Dashboard Interface
- Hitsteps plugin is more user-friendly. Plugin GUI has been redesigned from scratch.
- Updated API Key installation guide.
- Added new shortcut button to open hitsteps dashboard in WordPress Admin header.
- Quick Registration for new users.
- Quick API Key retrieval for current users.
- We have integrated hitsteps analytics with Gravity forms: receive your visitors full details when they contact you!
- We have integrated hitsteps analytics with Contact form 7: receive your visitors full details when they contact you!
- Fixed an compatibility issue with WP Super Cache plugin.
- We have integrated hitsteps analytics with Ninja Forms: receive your visitors full details when they contact you!
- Integration with WooCommerce as Analytics allows you to receive your customers detail and pageview path within “New Order” emails
- Contact form 7 update compatibility and bug fix for form generator button. Updated form editor to be compatible with Contact form 7 v4.2
- Major fix to contact form and woocomerce analytics compatibility
- minor fix to contact form analytics on iOS devices
- Added detection for Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge and Opera new versions
- Major fix to contact form analytics on iOS devices for all plugins (woocommerce, contact form 7, gravityform and ninjaform)
- Minify tracking code
- Added Contact form analytics for Jetpack by Automattic
- WordPress 4.2.4 compatibility
- Changed page header from
h1> according to new changes in WordPress’s core
- WordPress 4.3 compatibility
- Added SSL support for servers behind a load balancer using HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PROTO
- Fixed an issue regarding BAD_REQUEST caused by CloudFlare for auto-register and email analytic API calls
- Added don’t count me cookie/session method directly in wordpress plugin for highest accuracy.
- Added multi-language support for plugin’s interface.
- Introducing new “bot” page under Visitor menu.
- Introducing new “Visitor Aliasing” feature. It can detect your logged in members and create one united profile for all of their logins and devices.
- Fixed an issue with blocked IP address used for email tracking
- Added French language support for chat window
- Fixed an issue where chat invitation buttons were showing Accept/Reject in english instead of chosen language.
- Added a feature where you can set your sub-users as full admins
- Added fail-over IP addresses for email analytics
- Changed latest page views widget header color to black
- Added drag/drop support for dashboard widgets in hitsteps.com
- Added new Daily Pageviews graph next to each post and page
- Last 48 hours pageviews has replaced hitsteps logo on header admin bar.
- Migrated to new server IP address
- “Typing…” Indactor has been added to live chat for client side.
- You can see what your client is typing while they are typing it in admin side.
- Drag and Drop added to Hitsteps main dashboard.
- Admin can now change identity while chatting to available chat agents.
- Option to modify floating chat position
- Page Analysis feature has been added.
- Cookie block feature has been added to topbar graph to make it work even more accurately.
- Compatibility update for WordPress v4.5
- Contact form 7 integration compatibility update.
- Introducing “Compact floating chat” widget.
- Removed deprecated options from setting
- Removed HS Icon from graph widget on top admin bar
- Revised setting page texts
- Revised setting page for blocking admin visits, removed avoid confusing descriptions
- Seperate subdomain for logging. This will enable a boost in performance in our side.
- Add WooCommerce Email Order tracking for payments that been paid after a “pending payment” status.
- Moved floating chat option higher, to avoid users get confused. (was receiving lot of support tickets about how to turn off chat where option to turn it off was already there)
- Force enable HTTPS for all tracking codes
- removed keyword from noscript tag to improve SEO
- Updated support for Gravityforms Analytics. Now support notification fields.
- Updated support for WordPress v4.8.2