Displays a floating helpbox on your site populated with questions from the questions page
|Author:||Josh Fisher (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-02-2017|
Click to start download
Simple upload the contents helpbox.zip to your plugin directory.
Add the do action (see plugin settings screen) is below your tag for the helpbox to show, you will usually find the body tag in your header.php file.
Then configure the settings and away you go.
Please note that the info box doesn’t not display when screen size is smaller than 768px, currently developing a better mobile version.
My contact link isn’t showing / pointing to the correct page.
Please make sure that the Contact Us text is filled and the Contact us page is selecting your contact page.
My help box isn’t showing
Make sure the do action (see plugin settings screen) is below your tag for the helpbox to show, you will usually find the body tag in your header.php file.
- Fewer files, I’ve moved a lot of the other functions into one file so its not confusing.
- Added notes to each function
- Renamed my settings from setting1, setting2, setting3… to a conventional name that explains what the variable is i.e contactFormText etc
- Added default values for the main colour and title colour.
- Also re-added the submit button for the settings.
- Added description on what code to add to your header.php file
- Added banners and icons for plugin
- Restricted max posts to show in helpbox to 8, will add a function to change that soon.
- Code tidy up.
- Added colour options for the helpbox.
- Initial Files.