SecureSubmit allows merchants to take PCI-Friendly Credit Card payments with Gravity Forms using Heartland Payment Systems Payment Gateway.
|Author:||SecureSubmit (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:||5.5.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-05-2016|
|Total downloads:||3 777|
Click to start download
This plugin allows Gravity Forms to use the Heartland Payment Systems Gateway. All card data is tokenized using Heartland’s SecureSubmit product.
Features of SecureSubmit:
- Only two configuration fields: public and secret API key
- Simple to install and configure.
- Tokenized payments help reduce PCI Scope
- Enables credit card saving for a friction-reduced checkout.
- Fix: Sub total amount floating point issue.
- Fix: Send correct start date for recurring payments when frequency is semi-monthly
- Fix: Recurring schedules with frequency ‘semi-monthly’ had incorrect parameters included in the request, causing it to fail.
- Fix: Page won’t allow new ACH transaction attempt after a decline/fail
- Perform automatic void on ACH transaction timeouts
- Add CardCode property to Cardinal request object with a default of 0
- Add customer identifier to initial subscription payments
- Fix handling of special characters in ACH/eCheck account holder name
- Update spelling of ACH/eCheck account holder name in input placeholder
- Allow payment action override for subscription feeds
- Allow API keys override for subscription feeds
- Add supported Canadian provinces
- Fix handling of state in address when abbreviation is used
- Fix subscription setup fee not being applied during initial payment
- Delegate account/routing number validation to check processor for ACH payments
- Fix feed validation miscategorizing missing credit card and/or ACH payment data
- Allow non-US/CAN cardholders to submit proper billing address for non-subscription payments
- Fix subscription payments with limited number of payments to schedule correct number of payments
- Add transaction success and failure actions
- Fix issue with missing billing zip code for subscription payment methods
- Added 3DSecure to Secure Credit Card and native Credit Card form types
- Fix issue with state field passing full name instead of abbreviation
- Fix issue with annual subscriptions
- Fix issue with country values in address when country field is hidden
- Fix address issue when invalid countries are supplied by normalizing country values
- Add support for PayPlan CC schedules
- Fix compatibility issues with Gravity Forms 2.* when passing card/check holder information to gateway
- Fix issue with
maybe_validateon multi-page forms
- Fix compatibility issues with older versions of PHP
- Add ACH feature
- Add secure credit card option with iframe tokenization
- Fix tokenization bug due to upstream change
- Upgraded license to GPLv2
- Fix directory resolution for templates and SDK inclusion
- Add ability to inject transaction id or authorization code in notifications.
- Fix bugs with authorize vs charge payment methods.
- Initial Release