Display the most recent comments or trackbacks with your own formatting in the sidebar.
|Author:||Krischan Jodies (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||1.5|
|WordPress version tested:||2.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||03-02-2005|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||340 861|
|Active installs:||9 000+|
Click to start download
This plugin shows excerpts of the latest comments and/or trackbacks in your sidebar. You have comprehensive control about their appearance. This ranges from the number of comments, the length of the excerpts up to the html layout. You can let the plugin order the comments by the corresponding post, or simply order them by date. The plugin can (optionally) separate the trackbacks/pingbacks from the comments. It can ignore comments to certain categories, and it offers support for gravatars. It only gives extra work to the database, when actually a new comment arrived. You can filter out unwanted pingbacks, which originate from your own blog. And it is a widget.
You might want to have a look in the changelog.
- Highly configurable via WordPress admin interface.
- Support for WordPress 1.5.x, 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.5.x, 2.6.x, 2.7.x and 2.8
- Adjustable layout by macros.
- Handles trackbacks and comments in separate lists, or in one combined list.
- Widget support
- Caches the output
- Order comments by date, or by posting
- Support for gravatars.
- Option to exclude comments to posts in certain categories
- Doesn’t show pingbacks originating from own blog