Front End PM is a Private Messaging system to your WordPress site.This is full functioning messaging system from front end.
|Author:||Shamim Hasan (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||20-04-2014|
|Total downloads:||95 151|
|Active installs:||8 000+|
Click to start download
Unread message count in website title
Front End Directory.
Admin settings page.
- Upload “front-end-pm” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Create a new page.
- Paste code
[front-end-pm]for Front End pm under the HTML tab of the page editor.
- Publish the page add select this page as “Front End PM Page” in settings page of this plugin.
Need more instruction? you can visit Front End PM and contact with me for paid support.
How to update?
DO NOT UPDATE IN PRODUCTION SITE BEFORE TEST IN STAGING SITE.
Please full backup first before update so that if anything goes wrong you can recover easily.
Can i use this plugin to my language?
Yes. this plugin is translate ready. But If your language is not available you can make one. If you want to help us to translate this plugin to your language you are welcome. please use wordpress translation.
Where to contact for paid support?
You can visit Front End PM and contact with me for paid support.
- Admin can edit Messages and Announcements.
- mgs_id can be passed when insert message.
- fep_filter_message_query_sql added
- message query orderby can be empty to remove orderby.
- we can now get only count from FEP_Message_Query
- FIX: if first_last_name or last_first_name used for name then empty name also returned true.
- FIX: Memory leaks
- Breaking changes, If you have custom code or template changes for this plugin, make sure they are compatible with current version.
- highly performance improved
- use own database table instead of CPT
- build in caching mechanism
- Some template changes
- no more WP_Post object inside template. Now FEP_Message object
- privacy tab added in settings page.
To view any previous version changelog see https://www.shamimsplugins.com/docs/category/front-end-pm/changelog/