The only WordPress plugin that lets you create nutrition labels and them to your pages with ease.
|Author:||wpfoodie (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-01-2019|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 219|
Click to start download
- Upload the
foodie-nutrition-labelsfolder to the
- Activate it on
Pluginsscreen in WordPress dashboard.
Do I have to input %DV and Calories from Fat manually?
Oh no, we wouldn’t do that to you! All of % Daily Value entries and Calories from Fat are calculated automatically as you type the nutrient values in.
Do labels work with all themes?
Sure thing! Labels create very tiny footprint and is 100% compatible with your favorite theme.
Will labels work when I switch themes?
Absolutely! As long as you keep the plugin active, labels will blend in with just about any theme.
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.2.
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.1.
- Fix undefined index error.
- Added Gutenberg instructions for adding a label and support meta box.
- Added option to include automatic conversion of serving size from imperial to metric units and vice versa.
- Fixed issue with serving size unit resulting in empty dropdown in some cases.
- Initial release.