Requires at least: 4.9
Tested up to: 4.9.6
Stable tag: 1.0
Requires PHP: 5.6
License: GPL v2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.
|Author:||Arosoft.se (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-06-2018|
|Total downloads:||2 822|
Click to start download
Food Online desktop look
Food Online mobile look with Storefront Theme
Selection of dish varieties
Side dish example with WooCommerce Add-On
Example of alternative icons in the Menu
Menu Layout with 2 columns
Is it possible to define the delivery area through a drawn zone?
Yes, Food Online is compatible with the free plugin Shipping Zones by Drawing.
Does this work with WooCommerce Add-Ons?
Yes, from version 1.6 it´s compatible with WooCommere Add-ons.
You could then offer toppings, side dishes and more.
Can you tell me please how to display more than 50 products on shop page?
The free version only allows for 50 products on shop page.
Why does the popup close itself when I select dish?
It happends due multiple loading of Bootstrap. Disable loading Boostrap in plugin settings area.
- Bug fix for the shortcode with categories and tags.
- Included support for categories and tags as options for the shortcode.
- Fix: Mini cart styling bug.
- Better compability with WooCommerce Product Addons 3.0.
- Improved styling of the mini cart.
- Font Awesome compatibility at the mini cart wherever it is placed.
- Better pop-up compability when Bootstrap is disabled at the advanced settings.
- Font Awesome 5 only loads to the active part of the menu for compability with lower Font Awsesome versions.
Added support for shortcode [foodonline] at any page
Added option to disable Food Online at shop page, which enables to run WooCommerce as ordinary and Food Online at same site.
Choose to disable pop-up when adding simple products
Added option to show category menu at left side
Removed possibility to disable Menu for non-logged-in users
- Fix a div tag placement, which made problem with widgets ec.
- Fix bug in WooCommerce compability checker
- Bootstrap loads only at shop page
- Renaming of Bootstrap Modal function gives broader Theme compability
- Admin stylesheets fixes
- New structure in stylesheets
Font Awesome loads local
- Bug fixes regarding mini cart
- Bug fixes regarding mobile bottom bar
Improved mobile responsiveness
Removed Popover from mobile cart
New class for AJAX
- Library conflict handling fixes
- CSS fixes
New Menu Layout Options
2 Column Menu option
Can handle category names with special characters
- Bug fixes
- Options to change icons in the Menu added
- Compatible with WooCommere Add-ons
- Handheld footer bar regardless of Theme
- Added options how to display product popup
- Added option to disable Bootstrap from loading frontend
- Style fixes
- Bug fixes
- Initial release