Do not automatically add the rel=nofollow attribute to links in authorial comments, strip nofollow from links to the post author's web page.
|Author:||Everfluxx (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.8|
|WordPress version tested:||3.1.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-06-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||6 957|
Click to start download
Follow My Links is a very simple plugin that prevents WordPress from automatically adding a "rel=nofollow" attribute to the following two categories of authorial links: 1. links in the post author's comments; 2. links to the post author's URL (usually linked to from the comment author's username).
- Updated function replacements for _make_url_clickable_cb(), _make_web_ftp_clickable_cb(), and make_clickable() (02/27/2011)
- Added comment headers to code sections
- Added a copy of the GNU GPLv2 License to the plugin package
- FIXED: Now allows the post author to remove nofollow from links in user comments by editing (07/10/2009)
- FIXED: Bug preventing the correct detection of authorial comments (06/25/2009)
- First public release (06/24/2009)