This free UPS WooCommerce plugin lets you offer a full range of UPS shipping options. You’ll integrate the plugin in just 5 minutes.
|Author:||WP Desk (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-02-2018|
|Total downloads:||25 099|
|Active installs:||3 000+|
Click to start download
UPS plugin settings.
Adding a new shipping method in WooCommerce.
UPS shipping method on the list.
UPS shipping method settings.
Services custom settings.
UPS shipping method in the checkout.
UPS Access Points
What currencies does the plugin support?
UPS WooCommerce plugin supports every currency which UPS supports. You can use currency switchers with no worries, they work well. If UPS doesn’t support a given currency, the UPS WooCommerce plugin won’t show it in the checkout.
Do I need a UPS account?
Yes. UPS WooCommerce uses your account to make a connection to the UPS API. This plugin shows you API Status in the settings section. You can sign up with UPS quickly and easily on their site.
How can I configure UPS services?
There is an option to enable services custom settings. You can set which services are available for your customers. However, UPS WooCommerce shows only services available for a given customer based on their shipping address.
What is a fallback cost?
Sometimes API doesn’t respond or return an error. The UPS shipping method is not shown in the checkout by default in such situations. However, you can set the fallback cost. If it is enabled, then in case of any API errors, UPS is shown in the checkout with the fallback cost you set.
1.5.0 – 2019-06-12
- Fixed compatibility with the newest pro version
1.4.4 – 2019-05-21
- Fixed fallback for WooCommerce 3.6
1.4.3 – 2019-05-09
- Added compatibility with PRO plugin
1.4.2 – 2019-04-08
- Added support for WooCommerce 3.6
1.4.1 – 2019-03-11
- Fixed selected access point saved in order shipping meta data
- Fixed quick link to docs on plugins page
1.4.0 – 2019-02-27
- Added pickup type parameter
1.3.3 – 2019-01-17
- Updated library
1.3.2 – 2018-12-19
- Fixed Drag and Drop icon in custom services
1.3.1 – 2018-11-13
- Fixed missing tracker data
1.3.0 – 2018-11-13
- Fixed libraries compatibility problem
1.2.1 – 2018-08-20
- Added informations about new services
1.2 – 2018-08-20
- Added ability to show only Access Points Rates
- Fixed custom origin country when country is with state
- Fixed default units (metric/imperial)
1.1.3 – 2018-08-06
- Added enable custom services by default
- Tweaked display access point fallback rate only when no standard rates added
- Fixed fatal error on countries select box
1.1.2 – 2018-06-26
- Fixed error with conflict in tracker
1.1.1 – 2018-06-25
- Tweaked plugin description
- Tweaked tracker to Access Points
- Tweaked tracker data anonymization
- Fixed issue with select2 for Access Points
- Fixed tracker notice
1.1 – 2018-05-23
- Added functionality for UPS Access Points
- Added support for WooCommerce 3.4
1.0.3 – 2018-05-09
- Fixed missing state for negotiated rates
1.0.2 – 2018-03-06
- Fixed problems with deactivation plugin on multisite
1.0.1 – 2018-02-27
- Fixed warnings from WP Desk Tracker
1.0 – 2018-02-08
- First release!