This free UPS WooCommerce plugin lets you offer a full range of UPS shipping options. You’ll integrate the plugin in just 5 minutes.
|Author:||WP Desk (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||5.4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-02-2018|
|Total downloads:||74 517|
|Active installs:||6 000+|
Click to start download
Most powerful UPS WooCommerce integration
UPS WooCommerce plugin lets you offer a full range of UPS shipping options. You’ll integrate the plugin in just 5 minutes.
Your clients will see every UPS shipping option in the checkout with its real price. The shipping cost is calculated automatically online due to UPS API connection. You can offer delivery to UPS Access Point, too. Also, points selected by customers save to WooCommerce order.
Give your customers the opportunity to pick up packages when and where it’s best for them. Enable Access Points support to show store customers the option to choose the UPS Access Point service. The plugin suggests the nearest points for the customer’s address and saves the point to the customer’s order.
Upgrade to UPS PRO
Get priority e-mail support and access all PRO features, upgrade to Flexible Shipping UPS PRO now →
- Automatic shipping costs calculator with UPS live rates
- Shipping cost for UPS services based on cart weight and shipping address
- Ability to enable UPS negotiated rates
- Nearest UPS Access Point
- Limiting services only for those available for the customer’s address
- Manual UPS services limiting
- Ability to add insurance
- Fallback cost in case of connection problems with UPS API
- All currencies supported by UPS
- Debug mode
- Compatible with WooCommerce Shipping Zones
- Automatic box packing for multiple products based on weight and volume
- All UPS Access Points and search
- Fixed value and percentage handling fees/discounts for UPS rates
- Flat rate for UPS Access Points
- Estimated delivery date displayed in the checkout
- Advanced estimated delivery date with maximum time in transit, cutoff and lead time
- Pickup types
- Destination address types
- Custom boxes with box weight and padding
- Packing items separately
Actively developed and supported
This UPS WooCommerce plugin is developed by WP Desk. Our plugins are used by over 70.000 WooCommerce stores worldwide. WP Desk is proven to offer high quality, stable plugins, and astonishing support. Choose the plugin of this trusty developer to avoid problems in the future.
WooCommerce 3.9 ready! Flexible Shipping UPS plugin is compatible with WooCommerce 3.6 – 3.9
Why choose UPS as your WooCommerce integration
UPS is a trusted brand. It is one of the leaders in its category. UPS delivers 18 million parcels and letters worldwide everyday. You’ll integrate UPS services with your WooCommerce store via the UPS API. You’ll provide your clients with a choice of the brand they trust.
You’ll integrate UPS services with your store within a few moments and will be able to offer dynamic UPS rates to your customers. Your customers will be able to choose Access Points service, too. Give your customers access to more than 27,000 such locations across Europe and North America to pick up their online purchases.
This plugin integrates well with WooCommerce. It lets you add UPS shipping methods to your store’s shipping zones in WooCommerce shipping settings.
UPS plugin settings.
Adding a new shipping method in WooCommerce.
UPS shipping method on the list.
UPS shipping method settings.
Services custom settings.
UPS shipping method in the checkout.
UPS Access Points settings.
UPS Access Points checkout.
What currencies does the plugin support?
UPS WooCommerce plugin supports every currency which UPS supports. You can use currency switchers with no worries, they work well. If UPS doesn’t support a given currency, the UPS WooCommerce plugin won’t show it in the checkout.
Do I need a UPS account?
Yes. UPS WooCommerce uses your account to make a connection to the UPS API. This plugin shows you API Status in the settings section. You can sign up with UPS quickly and easily on their site.
How can I configure UPS services?
There is an option to enable services custom settings. You can set which services are available for your customers. However, UPS WooCommerce shows only services available for a given customer based on their shipping address.
What is a fallback cost?
Sometimes API doesn’t respond or return an error. The UPS shipping method is not shown in the checkout by default in such situations. However, you can set the fallback cost. If it is enabled, then in case of any API errors, UPS is shown in the checkout with the fallback cost you set.
1.8.8 – 2020-05-05
- Added support for WooCommerce 4.1
1.8.7 – 2020-04-20
- Fixed fatal error when collection point not found
1.8.6 – 2020-04-02
- Added support for WordPress 5.4
1.8.5 – 2020-03-09
- Added additional security hardenings
1.8.4 – 2020-02-19
- API Status field functionality moved to other WP Desk library
- Added more messages in debug mode
1.8.3 – 2020-02-05
- Added minimal package weight: 0.1
- Fixed negotiated rates
1.8.2 – 2020-01-27
- Fixed conflicts with other shipping plugins
1.8.1 – 2020-01-20
- Fixed old PRO plugins versions compatibility
1.8.0 – 2020-01-20
- Added WP Desk Abstract Shipping library
1.7.5 – 2019-10-24
- Fixed exception when invalid country in AP
1.7.4 – 2019-10-23
- Added password masking in debug messages
1.7.3 – 2019-10-21
- Fixed settings for compatibility with newest PRO version
1.7.2 – 2019-10-10
- Fixed custom rates selection
1.7.1 – 2019-10-08
- Fixed single rate from API response.
1.7.0 – 2019-10-01
- Added Access Point description
- Added new rating notice
- Added residential address indicator to rate request
1.6.0 – 2019-06-27
- Library code is prefixed
- Various phpstan related refactors
1.5.2 – 2019-08-12
- Added support for WooCommerce 3.7
1.5.1 – 2019-06-27
- Fixed fatal error in order meta.
- Added multi currency fallback
1.5.0 – 2019-06-12
- Fixed compatibility with the newest pro version
1.4.4 – 2019-05-21
- Fixed fallback for WooCommerce 3.6
1.4.3 – 2019-05-09
- Added compatibility with PRO plugin
1.4.2 – 2019-04-08
- Added support for WooCommerce 3.6
1.4.1 – 2019-03-11
- Fixed selected access point saved in order shipping meta data
- Fixed quick link to docs on plugins page
1.4.0 – 2019-02-27
- Added pickup type parameter
1.3.3 – 2019-01-17
- Updated library
1.3.2 – 2018-12-19
- Fixed Drag and Drop icon in custom services
1.3.1 – 2018-11-13
- Fixed missing tracker data
1.3.0 – 2018-11-13
- Fixed libraries compatibility problem
1.2.1 – 2018-08-20
- Added informations about new services
1.2 – 2018-08-20
- Added ability to show only Access Points Rates
- Fixed custom origin country when country is with state
- Fixed default units (metric/imperial)
1.1.3 – 2018-08-06
- Added enable custom services by default
- Tweaked display access point fallback rate only when no standard rates added
- Fixed fatal error on countries select box
1.1.2 – 2018-06-26
- Fixed error with conflict in tracker
1.1.1 – 2018-06-25
- Tweaked plugin description
- Tweaked tracker to Access Points
- Tweaked tracker data anonymization
- Fixed issue with select2 for Access Points
- Fixed tracker notice
1.1 – 2018-05-23
- Added functionality for UPS Access Points
- Added support for WooCommerce 3.4
1.0.3 – 2018-05-09
- Fixed missing state for negotiated rates
1.0.2 – 2018-03-06
- Fixed problems with deactivation plugin on multisite
1.0.1 – 2018-02-27
- Fixed warnings from WP Desk Tracker
1.0 – 2018-02-08
- First release!