FastCache is a fast, full-featured and flexible caching system which will improve the performance and availability of any WordPress site
|Author:||Raiola Networks (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-09-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
FastCache is a fast, full-featured and flexible caching system which will improve the performance and availability of any WordPress site.
It is highly configurable to allow unlimited caching rules - expiring different pages at different times, not caching some pages at all, caching multiple versions of the same page depending on browser, language, and so on.
FastCache will also work straight out of the box without any need for complex configuration.
- Extensively configurable using user-defined conditions
- Handling of high-traffic periods where multiple clients may simultaneously request uncached or expired items
- Standalone mode which bypasses WordPress and third-party theme and plugin code to serve cached pages faster
- Choice of storage engines: Filesystem, Memcache and SQLite
- Pre-caching functionality to cache new versions of pages before the existing ones expire
- SQLite indexing of Filesystem and Memcache stores to speed up removing specific items from the cache (automatically enabled if SQLite is available)
- Sends appropriate HTTP cache headers to the requesting client
- Serves files in compressed formats accepted by the requesting client
- Compatible with WordPress MU