Get the all albums from Facebook Page by using Facebook Graph API.
|Author:||Daiki Suganuma (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-10-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||14 345|
Click to start download
"Facebook Page Albums" get albums/photos from your Facebook Page through Facebook Graph API.
Once set up the API key and Facebook Page's address in admin panel,
you can call
facebook_page_albums_get_photo_list function to get album/photo list.
Or you just copy 'themes/example' in your themes folder, and activate in admin panel. you will see album list and photo list of your facebook page.
This plugin is using Facebook PHP SDK. This SDK PHP 5.4 or greater.
"Gallery | JKA Singapore" is using this plugin.
Album List -
facebook_page_albums_get_album_listfunction provide the album list.
Setting - you can set up the API key and Facebook page address.
Photo List -
facebook_page_albums_get_photo_listfunction provide the photo list.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in admin panel.
- Go to ‘Facebook Page Albums’ under Settings menu, and set up for API. you can get the API key from Facebook Developers
- Copy ‘themes/example’ to your theme and activate in admin panel. You will see album list of your Facebook Page.
- Develop your theme using PHP.
I did activate and set up the Configuration. What’s next?
You have to develop PHP in your theme.
Please see ‘themes/example/index.php’, this is very simple sample code.
Or you just copy ‘themes/example’ in your themes folder, and activate in admin panel. you will see album list and photo list of facebook page.
- First release.
- Fixed paging bug.
- Update Facebook PHP SDK v3.2.2
- Add ‘Album Cache’ option on setting page
- Add Example Theme
- Update Facebook PHP SDK v4.0
- Update example theme
- Remove original cache system using wp_options.
- Fixed functions for paging album list
- Update example theme.
- Update for changing facebook API structure.