Export a website as a docx document
|Author:||jhotadhari (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.14|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-12-2017|
Click to start download
This project is no longer active and not recommended for use.
Export a website as a docx document.
UI to manage and customize Templates and Documents.
How to use
- Install and go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Export2Word’
- Create some Templates
- Create a Document and export it
- Edit the exported docx document with a word processing tool of your choice
This plugin is currently in development and more features and documentation will be added soon.
Thanks for beautiful ressoucres
- Integration CMB2-qTranslate
- CMB2 Conditionals
- This Plugin is generated with generator-pluginboilerplate
- Banner and Icon are based on Money vector created by Dooder – Freepik.com
added ‘Requires PHP’ to readme.txt
translated some strings to german;
clean up dist/**/vendor folder
many fixes, check the commit massages for details: https://github.com/jhotadhari/export2word/commits/master
First basic running version