Extension of **Events Manager** WordPress plugin to sell tickets, manage the bookings and boost your event's promotion.
|Author:||robbyassistant, essfeed, Brice Pissard (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.2.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.6.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||02-09-2014|
|Total downloads:||5 305|
Click to start download
The buyer have its reservation hold for 15 minutes and can pay with any credit card. (if the ticket is free, no credit card is required).
Manage from the event's editing page the tickets assigned to this event.
Add or edit a ticket from the event's editing page.
Define your taxpayer and bank settings to receive the amount of your tickets sold 7 business days after the event's end.
Events payment dashboard to control the tickets orders received.
Before creating a ticket, you can control the cost with a fee simulator.
Manage the tax settings assigned to the ticket created.
Widget that appears down of your event's page where the public can order tickets.
Customize the tickets PDF sent by email to the ticket buyer. You can Drag and Drop an image and edit the text and the colors.
- Fix a bug on deployment on localhost server.
- Add the Kint library for localhost debugging.
- Setup the translation framework to allows text conversion by thirdparty.
- Change top images.
- Change the name from Hypecal to Robby.
- Update WordPress jQuery dependencies.
- Update the ESS-PHP library from GitHub.
- debug the configuration file load on windows server (GitHub #issue-76162895)
- update the open source ESS PHP library (https://github.com/essfeed/php-ess)
- update the PHP kint-0.9 library (for debugging purpose)
- set addon images and banner
- update description
- submit the first release