Allows you to customize the text of all WooCommerce emails without having to delve into template code.
|Author:||EnigmaWeb (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-05-2017|
|Total downloads:||2 649|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
- Install & activate the plugin through the WordPress ‘Plugins’ dashboard.
- Vist WooCommerce > Settings > Emails. The plugin adds a new field in the context of the rest of the settings for each email.
How can I test the emails?
There’s a great plugin for that here.
Where do I customize the email text?
Vist WooCommerce > Settings > Emails.
Select the email template you want to edit.
The plugin adds a new field in the context of the rest of the settings for each email.
What if I’ve already customised my WooCommerce templates?
This plugin works when using custom Woo templates, default Woo templates, or no templates at all!
Where can I get support for this plugin?
If you’ve tried all the obvious stuff and it’s still not working please request support via the forum. Remember to include a link to your site, and a full description of the issue plus the steps you’ve already taken to try to solve it.
Can I contribute to this plugin?
Absolutely! Please create a pull request on GitHub here.
- Reset password link color issue fixed
- Fixing email panel bug
- Fix duplicate email issue
- Only copy email templates on plugin activation
- Initial release