eLearning + Membership Features in an All-In-One Easy to Use Plugin
|Author:||RistrettoApps (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-10-2019|
Click to start download
Wanna make an eLearning / LMS site like Udemy or Skillshare to sell your online courses?
Been told by your developer that you need to buy both a membership plugin and a separate LMS plugin to make sure you have your bases covered??
No No No! Forget all that! We got you covered.
Just Install ELM – our eLearning & Membership plugin – and get everything you need to make and sell your online courses and protect any additional site content with ease thanks to our built-in membership features.
** Why Use ELM by Ristretto Apps?**
- No messing around with complex membership plugin features. Get just the membership features you need to manage your eLearning site, without complex configurations
- Built-in registration form for registering free new members (without payments) OR if you want to register with payments . . .
- Partial protection of any page/post with shortcodes
- Bulk protect any content in your site by protecting tags and/or categories
- Performance Focused and Light-Weight
- Gutenberg Compatible
- PLUS more….
Features Coming Soon
- Dead Simple User Management with easy Member Dashboard
- Built-in PayPal Registrations
- Detailed Member Tracking Reports
- Checkout and Register new members with amazing, flexible payment systems such as: Gravity Forms, Easy Digital Downloads (much more integrations coming soon!)
Subscription Support with Stripe, PayPal, or Authorize.net (via Gravity Forms, EDD for registrations)
Whatever else you want ([let us know] https://docs.ristrettoapps.com/submit-a-ticket/))
Note: This plugin is actively being developed. We’re far from done and are adding new features, functionality, and fixes daily. If there’s a feature you want but we don’t have yet, please let us know
Why We Made ELM by Ristretto Apps.
We made ELM because we wanted a simple way to add membership features to our eLearning LMS site we run without having to install and setup a big complicated membership plugin.
How do I protect partial content on a page/post?
Use the following shortcode: [elm_restrict userlevel=levelname]Your partial content to protect[/elm_restrict]
How do I embed the member registration form?
Use the following shortcode: [elm_register_form]
Note that this feature doesn’t currently accept payments, it’s for free member registrations only.
- Fixed but preventing WP Users from being added to membership level
- Added filter on Member screen to show only active and deactivated members by default
- renamed user meta key from ‘_elm_user_level_data’ to ‘elm_user_level_data’
- Fixed issue with Unauthorized Access Message and Partial Access Message boxes not saving entered messages.
- Updated readme with new info and corrections to current features
- First version