Add your own Classsifieds board to WordPress site.
|Author:||Andrew Yasinsky (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.0.0|
|WordPress version tested:||2.3.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-11-2007|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||10 034|
Click to start download
Add your own paid or free classifieds to your word press blog, completely configurable. Many samples available. Works with MU as well.
/* *Edgeio for WordPress Plugin v1.0 ReadMe *Adds your own Classsifieds board to WordPress site. *Prepopulating with live data from Edgeio classiofieds yet allowing your users to post own paid and free classifieds *Requires WordPress 2+ or WordPress MU *@license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU Public License *@ by Andrew Yasinsky firstname.lastname@example.org *home page http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/edgeio-classifieds/ **/Basic Installation
The plug in can be configured as complex or as simple as you wish.
Important edgeio_plugin.php is for generic php installations if you have word press delete it and use wp_edgeio_plugin.php
- Make sure you have wordpress installed and functioning.
- Place entire edgeio folder in your wp-content/plugins directory
- Enable plugin from WordPress->Admin->plugins
- Create new Page name it for example "edgeio"
- Enter the following tag into page content %%edgeio_classifieds%%
- Save and publish the page
- now if you go to this page in your browser you will see your own classified board
Advanced Configuration go to http://www.linkandpost.com